BY MARS FISHCARE

pH DOWN and pH UP. Both products are fast acting, colourless, easy to use and will not cloud or colour aquarium water. Lowers ph and makes water more acidic. Fast-acting, colorless, easy to use, will not cloud or color aquarium water. Phosphate-Free And Nitrate-Free. Will Not Encourage Algae Growth.: Size: 1.25 oz. see more...

Jessica P.
Howell, MI
My dad thought that it would be a great idea to get a fish tank for my daughter, well we started out small and somehow ended up with a huge tank. well towards the end of my daughter not caring about her fish tank anymore we noticed that the fish started to pass on and so we ended up using this product and test strips and all kinds of stuff to try to save the fish but it wasn't meant to be. the good thing is my daughter just thought he was going to clean the tank.
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
i love this product it keeps the aquarium clean for a very long time and my fish doesn't seem to react to it at all. i have a large gold fish and she doesn't seem to have any problem with it. i reccomend people to try this.
Kristen P.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
This works in just a day. My pH was really high in my fish tank and I was able to get fish back in my tank the next day!
Desaray J.
maryville, TN
I always use this in my fish tank. Plus I love the companys products and have never had an issue.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Didn't necessarily work for my freshwater tank and barely gradually decreased the ph :/
Blah B.
Would anyone recommend this?