Mars Chocolate Favorites Mixed Minis Candy Variety Pack, 240 count, 67.2 oz uploaded by Valarie G.Mars Chocolate Favorites Mixed Minis Candy Variety Pack, 240 count, 67.2 oz uploaded by Danielle S.

BY MARS

Mars Chocolate Favorites Mixed Minis Candy Variety Pack: Includes: Twix, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, and Milky Way 240 individually wrapped pieces Perfect for trick-or-treat bags, candy dishes or everyday snacking see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Dana S.
Tampa, FL
I love chocolate. So I figured if we didn't get a ton of kids knocking on the door we could enjoy it lol
Rilee E.
Blythedale
Love it even more the day after halloween when it's 50% off! perfect size for a little snack & I can share with 240 pieces! Lol not that I would! Perfect for trick or treating!
Danielle S.
I got this at Walmart for about $15. It has 250 mini...and I mean MINI candy bars perfect for trick-or-treaters. It's a fair amount of candy and the price was okay. Next time though I'll get candy at Costco where I can get larger miniatures for 15.
Addison L.
We got this bag for Halloween and it work perfect!!!! There was plenty for everyone! Will be buying again next year
Hannah L.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are perfect for Halloween to give out to kids! I like to put the mini candies in the bowl and just snack on them. They're really good ! (:
Ashley M.
Tompkinsville, KY
Love these bags!!' Big hit with kiddos! Delicious products! Purchased at Walmart
Valarie G.
Downey, CA
My must have sweet treat for Halloween. All my fav chocolates in one bag. This bag comes with 240 mixed pieces of Twix, Snickers, 3 musketeers and Milky way. Minis of course.