by Mars

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MARS Chocolate Favorites Halloween Bars Candy Variety Mix 34.7-Ounce 100-Piece Bag []!
Brandon, FL
MARS Chocolate Favorites Halloween Bars Candy Variety Mix 34.7-Ounce 100-Piece Bag [] uploaded by Samantha P.
The best chocolate mix! This is one of the bags of candy I will be handing out at Halloween this year 🎃 At 100 pieces per bag, it is a great deal. This was a BOGO weekly deal at Publix. I couldn’t pass it up!
Joliet, IL
Halloween is on the way and this is the best time to stock up on candy. Or wait till it over to catch the sales. I love Halloween and this bag full of goodies add value to this date. If you don’t want your house to get egged or t-peed then this the way to go!! And I sneak a piece of two- Chhhooooocccoooolate!!
MARS Chocolate Favorites Halloween Bars Candy Variety Mix 34.7-Ounce 100-Piece Bag [] uploaded by Shannon R.
Trick-or-Treat!! I don't think many want to be the house on the block giving raisins, and this Mars assorted pack is a nice mix of chocolate goodies. I did find it a bit odd that most varieties are in the "fun size" while a couple (such as Milky Way and 3 Musketeers) are in the smaller "bite size". But the kids will be happy - after I spend the next couple of days trying not to eat them myself. (A tip to help stretch the candies and add variety for the non-chocolate lovers out there, we mix a bag of the less expensive assorted candies (smarties, sweettarts, blowpops, etc) all in a large bowl so each child gets a couple of each as we hand them out.) 🎃 Happy Halloween Influensters!! 👻
I love these Mars Halloween candy mixes. I feel like you always get a good amount for what you are paying and there is always a good mix so every kid will find something they like. The only problem is stopping myself from eating it all
We love to buy these for halloween. I round up all the candy bars and chop them up and bake them into a cookie pizza. Tastey way to enjoy the candy and not have left over candy until July!

Looking for your answer?