Mars Chocolate Favorites Fun Size Candy Variety Pack, 135 count, 69.2 oz uploaded by Jennifer T.

BY MARS

Mars Chocolate Favorites Fun Size Candy Variety Pack: Includes: Snickers, Twix, Milky Way, M & M's Milk Chocolate Candies, and M & M's Peanut Chocolate Candies 135 individually wrapped pieces see more...

Jennifer T.
Picked this mix up for my first Halloween where I will have trick or treaters. Seems to have been a good choice! The only down side is it was 50% regular M&Ms, 30% Snickers, and then the rest was the other candies. So not an even split mix.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Halloween is here again and this is the only candy we buy to fill our cauldron with! I'm pretty sure that most of the Twix never get given out because they're the whole family's favorite! The prices, though... Man, just to give away treats, the price has become exorbitant. It's really sad... We run out of candy much faster than we used to.
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
I love these Fun Size chocolates. I always stock up around this time of year because they are just the perfect size when I start to get a sweet tooth and don't want to over do it. The bag has a great variety and is reasonably priced.
Stephanie H.
I find this every year for Halloween! Hiding it from everyone in our house isn't easy so I always end up going back on trick or treat day. The kids in our neighborhood always get something they like, and we get the extra.
Angi L.
Taylor, MI
These are great for travel also and any left overs after Halloween you can chop up all the left over candy mix up chocolate chip cookie mix and instead of chocolate chips use the chopped up candy very yummy 😘👍
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Perfect candy to pass out! So much variety and each candy is so delicious! Definitely great for chocolate lovers! Each piece is the perfect size as a snack! I will be buying more!!!
Theresa G.
Pelham, NH
Best candies in the world! These are the perfect size for my youngins who comstantly want candy when its constantly in sight because of Halloween.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
This was a go to for my treats for the tricker or treaters that came by my house for halloween as all the right mix of the best chocolate bars
Taylor S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Such variety and the bag was so full! I love all the candies in this pack! I'm going to get it again next year!!!!
Eloisa R.
These fun size candys are awsome every year my mom stacks up not just forvholloween but for birthday goodys bags