BY MARS

• Which chocolate candy do you think is the best? 80 Answers
  • Which m&m is your favorite? I love the pretzel and th...23 Answers
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I love Mars chocolate, especially M&Ms. These are definitely a guilty pleasure and used as comfort food with a glass of milk or a coffee. Not recommended for health conscious people.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Esta funda de chocolates es perfecta para alguien que tiene ninos o simplemente que le encante el chocolates como a mi. Es perfecta porque tiene una variedad muy buena por eso vale la pena comprar. Yo se las recomiendo amigas comprenla y asi pueden probar un poquito de todo
R Z.
I love the assortment of candies in this bag. I'm a sucker for anything peanut butter and chocolate, so this is the perfect mix for me. The price is inexpensive, and it comes with a ton of candies. My favorite are the M&M's. I highly recommend this for Halloween, parties, piñata stuffing, or just eating in the house!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Am I the only one who picks these up year round, not just at Halloween? I love a good candy and chocolate fix and love the variety of the bag. This bag is my favorite because I happen to be he only one in the house who likes peanut/buttery things!
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
Who doesn't love a huge bag of assorted M&Ms and Snickers...this bag of goodness will last me a few months and I can always get my chocolate fix. Great for keeping at your desk like I do or in your house for when you need that perfect snack.
Katie F.
Holt, MI
I am a lover of all things chocolate. This is a great bag because it offers a good variety. This is pretty affordable, especially around holidays! It's far better than any off brand competitors and I would purchase again and again.
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
This mix is great for anyone who loves peanuts or peanut butter. The small packages make them easy to take everywhere in case you need some sweets throughout the day. They're also great to give kids if you don't want them to have too much sugar.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I mean who doesn't love M&M's!?! The only ones I don't care for our the peanut butter filled ones. They are a great snack reasonably priced and you can find them just about everywhere you go. I definitely recommend these for anyone
Berenice S.
Chicago , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a true peanut butter fan and this is just fantastic! To start my favorite m&ms are PB and peanut, so this is a win win situation. Plus you get the snickers peanut butter, which for me is better than the original.Worth a try!
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
I love love love peanut butter and chocolate so this bag of goodies really hits the spot! The price is reasonable and you can buy at any grocery or drug store. If you're a peanut butter and chocolate lover ... this is for you!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Did anybody ever gotten sent a vox box of candy before ?
Patience A.
Which chocolate candy do you think is the best?
Sarah S.
Bedfont
Where can you buy these from?
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
I always buy this kind of bags for Halloween candy to give out . Who else buys these?
Jackie D.
How long does it take do you to finish the whole bag.???