Mars Candy Fun Size Mix Peanut And Peanut Butter Lovers

by Mars

I have never seen this in stores. Where can it be bought?
Cuantas calorías tienen?
Start your review of Mars Candy Fun Size Mix Peanut And Peanut Butter Lovers!
How would you rate this product?
san jose , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
omg It’s the holidays so I have bags of candy all over my house they’re all Mars candies the mix is just the best, you have something for everybody and I’ve never had the bowl left with a piece of candy after one of the parties
These taste really good. I love that they're snack sized they make great treats for my kids. I think they have a great price point considering how much candy you get.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I like buying these bags to pass out at Halloween they are always a huge hit. I try not to buy any for myself because I know I will eat the whole bag to myself. These aren’t too expensive considering how much comes in each bag.
Bronx, NY
Esta funda de chocolates es perfecta para alguien que tiene ninos o simplemente que le encante el chocolates como a mi. Es perfecta porque tiene una variedad muy buena por eso vale la pena comprar. Yo se las recomiendo amigas comprenla y asi pueden probar un poquito de todo
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Am I the only one who picks these up year round, not just at Halloween? I love a good candy and chocolate fix and love the variety of the bag. This bag is my favorite because I happen to be he only one in the house who likes peanut/buttery things!
Holt, MI
I am a lover of all things chocolate. This is a great bag because it offers a good variety. This is pretty affordable, especially around holidays! It's far better than any off brand competitors and I would purchase again and again.
Mcdonough, GA
This mix is great for anyone who loves peanuts or peanut butter. The small packages make them easy to take everywhere in case you need some sweets throughout the day. They're also great to give kids if you don't want them to have too much sugar.
Danvers, MA
I love love love peanut butter and chocolate so this bag of goodies really hits the spot! The price is reasonable and you can buy at any grocery or drug store. If you're a peanut butter and chocolate lover ... this is for you!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a true peanut butter fan and this is just fantastic! To start my favorite m&ms are PB and peanut, so this is a win win situation. Plus you get the snickers peanut butter, which for me is better than the original.Worth a try!
Ashtabula, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I mean who doesn't love M&M's!?! The only ones I don't care for our the peanut butter filled ones. They are a great snack reasonably priced and you can find them just about everywhere you go. I definitely recommend these for anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...