Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate Candy Bars

by Mars

Product information

Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate is a much-loved chocolate bar that somehow manages to remain both quintessentially British and yet thoroughly exotic.

Comprising a soft and moist coconut centre that is encased in smooth milk chocolate, the Bounty comes in two pieces – perfect for sharing, and also suitable for eating yourself in two separate sessions!

A great tip: put your Bounty in the fridge to give it some extra crunch and an ice cool taste.

Most popular with customers in United States of America (USA), China, Canada, Italy, UK - England, Poland, Malaysia, Japan and Greece, but you can buy Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate for delivery worldwide.

One of our Mars branded products.

Allergy Advice
Contains Lactose, Contains Milk, Contains Soya.

Ingredients
Sugar, Desiccated Coconut (21%), Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E471), Lactose, Milk Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Humectant (Glycerol), Salt, Natural Vanilla Extract, Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum.

Lifestyle / Additives
Kosher, Suitable for Vegetarians.

Which candies do you like more?[product:mars-bar-51g-/-18oz] or Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate Candy Bars ?? I prefer Bounty - my paradise ❤️
I haven’t heard of this candy bar. Is the coconut taste strong and are they like the Almond joy bars ?
Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate Candy Bars Do you have idea to add pistachios ? Which one do you prefer mars or bounty? Do you have allergy to bounty? Do you want to eat it all the time? Which do you prefer eat bounty and drink tea or coffee?
Start your review of Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate Candy Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Mariam T.
Riverside, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Mars Bounty Milk Chocolate Candy Bars uploaded by Mariam T.
This chocolate bar is my favorite and I tell everyone I know to try it buy eat they to will love it. The price is good and you will love it when you try it
Liz N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
If you love coconut, then you'll love these! These are pretty much mounds, if you have had them. This candy is easier to find mixed in chocolate gift sets at TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Marshalls.
Ali B.
This candy bar is for all my fellow lovers of coconut. The coconut flavor is creamy and velvety in texture while still having the nice chewy bits of real coconut for that extra bite! The chocolate is smooth and decadent and honestly tastes like a Caribbean island paradise inside your mouth. I can't rave about this treat enough. I could eat a whole box in one sitting!!
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Bunnery Natural Foods
If you love coconut and chocolate you’ll love this!!! It’s like a mounds bars with milk chocolate . Stick them in the freezer for a little and they taste even better cold!!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,151 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I eat this only so I can taste the coconut goodness! I love how soft and chewy it is. Highly recommend if you like coconut and chocolate
Loty B.
Elwood
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time number one chocolate. It's so nice and smooth and has so much coconut it's Great! Everyone needs to try one.
Anela A.
Galesburg , IL
This is soooooo good. My husband kept asking for this candy and I was so confused. I had no idea what we was talking about until I some how got my hand on one. It's just like almond joy. And it's delicious. [product:mars-bounty-milk-chocolate-candy-bars,-2-oz,-(pack-of-24)]
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I had never had these before!  My co-worker brought in a variety pack of mini's wihch included this and some dove chocolates.  I'm a big coconut/chocolate fan so I definitely like these.  They are a little on the sweeter side--I like almond joys better personally because the almonds mitigate some of the sweetness of the coconut concoction.  If you like sweet and coconutty, this is your candy bar!
Megan P.
These are so good. I don't really like coconut but these are amazing! My Mom loves them too!
Haya A.
I'm obsessed with coconut and chocolate is my guilty pleasure. This thing feels like heaven in your mouth. I just don't know how else to describe it. Very addictive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Medina M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
Fiona L. il y a un an
I love both they are completely different chocolates, it all depends what im craving for but I love the textures on both bars.