BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Max R.
Hadley, MA
I feel like Marriott hotels can vary in quality a lot. Some are much more luxurious and updated than others. However, though, I don’t think there’s really any bad Marriotts. They always provide reasonably spacious, clean, comfy rooms with everything you could really need from a hotel. Some of their newer or more recently renovated hotels have more contemporary, high-tech room designs with beautiful lobbies, but even the older hotels in the chain are attractive and high-quality.
Jennifer G.
New Milford, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The hospitality at any Marriott i’ve stayed, outstanding! The workers at the front desk have got to be some of the most professional and outgoing human beings ever! Especially dealing with people coming in at all hours of the night.
Marjorie P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am going to give it a 4 star though I am leaning more to 3 but mainly because the last on I stayed out was kinda iffy it needed updating and better maid service.
Damion T.
Atlanta
I love the Marriott because I've been going to their hotels since I was a child. The minute I walk thru the doors I feel like I'm back home. The employees are friendly and help with every little thing I needed and paid attention to every little detail on the upkeep of the hotel.
Star W.
United States
I've always been greeted nicely at any Marriott location I've been too. The rooms are nice & cozy, kept clean and decently priced. I like that they don't have slow internet use aswell and the smoke free rooms are actually smoke free!
Carla P.
doral
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Habitaciones súper limpias, muy buena comida, excelente atención, habitaciones confortables
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I've used Marriott for many years and I've never been disappointed. The rooms are always impeccable, great staff, bed and pillows are dreamy and the hotels are always in top shape! Will stay again!!
Bobbi M.
Smithland
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The Marriott chain of hotels is pretty average as hotels go. They do have a customer points and rewards card I tried but I could never get them to redeem my nights stay and you must earn around 30,000 points to just get 1 night free.
Dominique P.
Newton falls
Always get great customer service and puts you first. You go to some hotels and the rooms are unkept but here they clean every inch.
Sumer H.
Great clean place to stay! Very tidy rooms with great breakfast and nice service!! Love
Nelya D.
What are the price ranges ?
Tanya O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
Andrew S.
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
Jay A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!