4.59 / 5 based on 15,139 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,772 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I feel like Marriott hotels can vary in quality a lot. Some are much more luxurious and updated than others. However, though, I don’t think there’s really any bad Marriotts. They always provide reasonably spacious, clean, comfy rooms with everything you could really need from a hotel. Some of their newer or more recently renovated hotels have more contemporary, high-tech room designs with beautiful lobbies, but even the older hotels in the chain are attractive and high-quality.
The hospitality at any Marriott i’ve stayed, outstanding! The workers at the front desk have got to be some of the most professional and outgoing human beings ever! Especially dealing with people coming in at all hours of the night.
I am going to give it a 4 star though I am leaning more to 3 but mainly because the last on I stayed out was kinda iffy it needed updating and better maid service.
I love the Marriott because I've been going to their hotels since I was a child. The minute I walk thru the doors I feel like I'm back home. The employees are friendly and help with every little thing I needed and paid attention to every little detail on the upkeep of the hotel.
I've always been greeted nicely at any Marriott location I've been too. The rooms are nice & cozy, kept clean and decently priced. I like that they don't have slow internet use aswell and the smoke free rooms are actually smoke free!
Habitaciones súper limpias, muy buena comida, excelente atención, habitaciones confortables
I've used Marriott for many years and I've never been disappointed. The rooms are always impeccable, great staff, bed and pillows are dreamy and the hotels are always in top shape! Will stay again!!
The Marriott chain of hotels is pretty average as hotels go. They do have a customer points and rewards card I tried but I could never get them to redeem my nights stay and you must earn around 30,000 points to just get 1 night free.
Always get great customer service and puts you first. You go to some hotels and the rooms are unkept but here they clean every inch.
Great clean place to stay! Very tidy rooms with great breakfast and nice service!! Love
Q & A
What are the price ranges ?
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos