BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Angela J.
Hendersonville
My experience was not great. My room was non-smoking but there was a horrible stale cigarette smoke smell. The bathtub had blood on the basin. There were no wash rags and only two towels in my double room (we had four people). The refrigerator did not work and it was plugged in. I was very disappointed.
sarah t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had some pretty poor experiences at Marriott Hotels recently. They have very poo customer service, I have stayed in dirty rooms before, they are your typical conference room type hotels. After the poor experiences I have had with them, Marriott will always be my last choice when traveling.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
We had a great room, but where there for a bachelorette party. We came back around 1am on a Saturday night in a major city and had a noise complaint. We turned the music off and got another noise complaint for talking. We weren’t screaming or being loud, just general conversation. This place needs to have thicker walls or not book a bachelorette party next door to a couple with a baby. The hotel was notified that the booking was for a bachelorette party at the time of booking. They threw us in a meeting room to gather and talk. There were only 5 of us.
Holly C.
Fort Collins, CO
If I could give them negative stars I would. I had BED BUGS and the hotel would barely compensate me. After threatening to report them to the health department they took action and behaved professionally. I stayed at the Marriott at Lake Mary in Orlando, FL.
Amber N.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
I stayed at windsor and it was ridiculously priced. i was overcharged in my room which i was attending a wedding and had to get the groom to get it fixed. the rooms are so dated and small in comparison to other hotels like hilton and malmaison and apex
Brittni W.
Danville
My last visit at a Marriott hotel was horrible. It took almost 2 hours to check into the room. When we went into the room the sheets were used and they just put a new comforter on top. I will not stay there again.
Crystal B.
Stayed here for one night in Maui. Was the worst hotel ever. Not very clean. Had old bubble tv. No air conditioning. Luckily our travel company let us rebook at a diff location. I will never stay there again. It also said it had private beach which it did not. Not sure how the other Marriotts compare but the Maui one is horrible
Kelsey G.
We recently booked a guaranteed room at the Marriott in Champaign, IL. We booked several months in advance to ensure we got the room we wanted. Upon arrival, we were told that the did not have the room we had reserved and that we had to take another room. The other room only had 1 bed, while we needed 2 because of the number of people in our party. We were only compensated $15 for the trouble. It was HIGHLY disappointing and I can honestly say we will most likely not be staying at a Marriott hotel again.
Marie S.
Smyrna, GA
If I could give the Marriott brand a negative star rating, I would. I don't know what has happened to this brand, but their customer service is GARBAGE!!! I do not feel safe at their hotels, I have been robbed my hotel staff & yes the cops were involved etc. I will pay more money to stay somewhere else than to ever stay at a Marriott ever again.
Sparkly V.
I recently stayed at La Quinta near San Jose airport. This was the worst hotel I've stayed at in years, and the price per night was really high compared to the quality of the place and service. I cannot believe Marriott would put their name on this. The complementary breakfast was so low quality, you could see it just by reading the jams, filled with corn syrup and preservatives. Sad.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?