BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Jallissa R.
Middletown , NY
I did not have a good experience and the employees were rude and of course the actual room was. Not the same as the photo online
Cseh A.
London
I expected a lot more from a 4 star hotel chain. The room what we got was dirty and poor furnished. The housekeeping wasn’t that good. The food was ok but as I sad I expected more from that hotel. In the future I think I will choose another hotel chain.
Kimberley J.
CF83 3BP
Absolutely awful hotel! Stayed at the Cardiff Marriott last year for my birthday. Had a terrible experience and staff are so rude. Ruined my birthday completely. Not forgetting the staff burnt my partners shirt before going out! I wouldn't even give them a 1 star if I didn't have to.
Angela J.
Hendersonville
My experience was not great. My room was non-smoking but there was a horrible stale cigarette smoke smell. The bathtub had blood on the basin. There were no wash rags and only two towels in my double room (we had four people). The refrigerator did not work and it was plugged in. I was very disappointed.
sarah t.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have had some pretty poor experiences at Marriott Hotels recently. They have very poo customer service, I have stayed in dirty rooms before, they are your typical conference room type hotels. After the poor experiences I have had with them, Marriott will always be my last choice when traveling.
Khiria G.
Philadelphia, PA
We had a great room, but where there for a bachelorette party. We came back around 1am on a Saturday night in a major city and had a noise complaint. We turned the music off and got another noise complaint for talking. We weren’t screaming or being loud, just general conversation. This place needs to have thicker walls or not book a bachelorette party next door to a couple with a baby. The hotel was notified that the booking was for a bachelorette party at the time of booking. They threw us in a meeting room to gather and talk. There were only 5 of us.
Holly C.
Fort Collins, CO
If I could give them negative stars I would. I had BED BUGS and the hotel would barely compensate me. After threatening to report them to the health department they took action and behaved professionally. I stayed at the Marriott at Lake Mary in Orlando, FL.
Amber N.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
I stayed at windsor and it was ridiculously priced. i was overcharged in my room which i was attending a wedding and had to get the groom to get it fixed. the rooms are so dated and small in comparison to other hotels like hilton and malmaison and apex
Brittni W.
Danville
My last visit at a Marriott hotel was horrible. It took almost 2 hours to check into the room. When we went into the room the sheets were used and they just put a new comforter on top. I will not stay there again.
Crystal B.
Stayed here for one night in Maui. Was the worst hotel ever. Not very clean. Had old bubble tv. No air conditioning. Luckily our travel company let us rebook at a diff location. I will never stay there again. It also said it had private beach which it did not. Not sure how the other Marriotts compare but the Maui one is horrible
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?