4.59 / 5 based on 16,447 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,779 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Great experience, nice clean rooms. Good customer service! Nice food options as well!
It is hard to write a review of a hotel chain because they have various types of properties across their inventory. This is further complicated when the folded in the Starwood hotels. In general, I have found Marriott to be very customer services focused. I am especially appreciative of their rewards program and the free upgrades that come when you reach the Platinum level.
Never a bad experience! I have loved every Marriott I've stayed at and my boyfriend loves their reward program since we travel a good bit! Always kind staff and lovely rooms!
We love the Marriott hotel chain. This is our number one choice when we travel. The rooms are nice and the amenities are great as well.
I ALWAYS have a good experience in Marriott hotels. They are constantly my go to hotel brand because of the service, cleanliness, and overall design of the hotel.
There are so many different hotels under the Marriott banner but my favorite ones would be the Autograph Collection hotels. They are like boutique hotels but with the support of having the larger Marriott name behind them. I’ve been able to stay at the Cosmopolitan in Vegas and the Camby in Phoenix, and they are one of a kind. Great amenities at both and very well situated in their respective cities. Decor reflects the town. I can’t wait to visit more!
I love Marriott Hotels. They have clean and comfortable hotels and chains. Great customer service that are always so accommodating.
I stayed in a Marriott Hotel in New York, great location, spectacular rooftop with stunning views. Clean Hotel and rooms, well-equipped rooms. The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was great with a wide selection of drinks and food.I really recomment for work travel as well because it is near the Javis center, near the Penn Station and close to evrything.
I will came back in this Hotel.
Have stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Dubai and it is one of my favorite stays ever. The views of the Dubai canal were just amazing
Love the Marriott. Most comfortable beds. Always clean and friendly staff. We don’t travel often but i always book at the Marriott.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos