BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Karen D.
Cardiff
The service, rooms and leisure rooms are great at this hotel. The quality of service is to high standards and i’ve had a great experience when i’ve stay at Marriot. The parking a slightly pricey to leave the car over night, but at least your car is safely parked. Breakfast is varied and attention from restaurant staff is really good.
Ocean C.
wales
Stayed here for 5 nights in November 2017 for a trip. Staff was excellent and very helpful. Hotel was very clean. Beds were above average, but not great. Room was fairly large and spacious with in-room tea, biscuits, and mini-bar. Location is in a quiet area, but just a couple of blocks from a tube station and major shopping area.
Elika G.
Abu Dhabi
I haven't stayed to a room with them. But I have tried out their gym, it's not bad. The marriott branch I'm in, is within the city and does not have any further room to extend due to its surrounding neighbours. To which it makes sense. But I like the quality of the facility. Clean, modern, great staff and wonderful view.
Urvashi M.
Globetrotter Expert
One of the finest hotel chain in the world. I like the ambiance and had a very good experience with them. Also customer service is good. Favorite part is wonderful ambiance and spacious property. Pros: Spacious property and good ambiance Cons: Too expensive but worth it. Overall amazing experience. Interested to visit again and again. Recommended!
shelsea R.
SIEMPRE QUE TENGO LA OPORTUNIDAD DE VIAJAR LOS  HOTELES MARRIOT ... ESTÁN COMO PRIMERA OPCIÓN EN   MI LISTA PARA HOSPEDARSE , HAY OTROS MUY BUENOS POR CIERTO . PERO EN LOS HOTELES MARRIOT ENCUENTRAS EXCELENCIA EN TODO . SUS INSTALACIONES ME ENCANTAN.. EL TRATO HA SIDO MAGNÍFICO Y SUS HABITACIONES SON ÚNICAS .
ava a.
Loved staying at Marriott hotels many years ago and got great customer service in the location I stayed at so I still like the hotel. I don't know how much it has changed though.
Labdani A.
cite an-asr bloc b 02 porte 25 oum el bouaghi
I am
Ahmed from Algeria.
I liked the site and I want to share my experience with you through my channel
on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter by advertising a large YouTube channel with
more than 5700 followers and more than 317,750 views. I can review your
products and advertise them and enjoy them because they are wonderful.thank you
Betsi M. Quiñones S.
2250 N.W. 114 TH UNIT 1A MIAMI, FL.
Globetrotter Expert
Me encanta el lugar con una ubicación privilegiada y excelente servicio. El Lobby Bar como siempre, sobresaliente.  Me gusta la música en vivo muy variada y aceptaban mis peticiones musicales, en el servicio, buen pisco sour, excelente lomo saltado. Es caro pero si quieres una buena experiencia este es el hotel
Marisol C.
Madrid
Globetrotter Expert
Recently, I've stayed at the Marriott in Baltimore, Prattville and Mexico City. I can only say good things about the staff! Wonderful customer service, offering help and suggestions continuesly and following up. I have been very fortunate in having very clean rooms. Overall, very satisfied with my 3 experiences.
Kayla J.
Victoria, BC
Globetrotter Expert
Recently stayed at the Fairfield inn at the Marriott in Anaheim California and the experience was great! The hotel is super close to Disneyland, only about a 5-8 minute walk! The pool is great and the room was nice and clean! It was also great because they had Disney themed stuff in their little shop, loved it.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?