Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,181 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Recently stayed at the Fairfield inn at the Marriott in Anaheim California and the experience was great! The hotel is super close to Disneyland, only about a 5-8 minute walk! The pool is great and the room was nice and clean! It was also great because they had Disney themed stuff in their little shop, loved it.
Staff were wonderful! The room was clean. Food was nice. Great rates! Room service was good. Everyone was so obliging. They could not do enough for you. They even set up a tour for us so we could see more of their city. I would definitely recommend this place.
My boyfriend and I have stayed at the Marriott on several occasions. We drove to Chicago from Toronto last year, and enjoyed our stay there. The service was unbeatable - Staff members were always willing to offer a helping hand, which was very comforting to us as we were in an unfamiliar city. The room was clean, and well-organized. Had a great stay!
Beautiful hotel. Clean rooms and updated. Friendly staff who were eager to assist. Comfortable stay. Only complaint is every time I go I pay for parking but end up getting a parking ticket anyways so a little frustrating to have to go back in to them with it. But they apologize and take care of it for me.
A very goo hotel chain. It is a little bit expensive, but it is worth it. Breakfasts are always good, restaurants not as good as the hotel's buffet. Beds are very comfortable, and the A/C always works perfect. I like the fact that you can accumulate you marriott points and then change it for a staying.
I do not have one bad thing to say about Marriott. I have stayed in a Fairfield Marriott hotel in St. John's, NL and loved every minute of it. We stayed on the 4th floor in one of their suites, the room was beautiful with even a living room. The pool and water slide was awesome also. Would recommend.
Stayed at the Marriott in Birmingham and had a lovely experience although was looking forward to a spa treatment however it was fully booked. Will def stay here again if ever in Birmingham again. The room was very big and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with lots of choice
I only stayed there for 2 nights and I was mainly out the whole time but whenever I was there the staff was very hospitable. The beds are also incredibly comfortable. I will definitely be back and the next time I stay here I hope to be able to use all of the amenities. Marriott Hotels
Stayed in the Leeds Marriott. 2 Double beds In 1 room so my mum and I had a lovely stay. I was in a wheelchair and the hotel was very accommodating ! Close to the town.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos