4.59 / 5 based on 15,216 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 1,773 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I always stay at Marriotts. The guest experience is superb and the staff is always very helpful when you have issues
I really enjoy staying in the Marriott Hotel. they are very good hotel and i never had a problem while staying there.
My husband and I love Marriott hotels. We've stayed at many in our travels. Very accommodating and wonderful service.
Really cool hotel rooms. I went in one that actually had a second floor. Good service and reasonably good buffet food
Wish they would go full on luxury and include more co charge type things that will make guests feel even more wanted
The Marriott instayed was in downtown Denver. The rooms were so clean but what I enjoyed most was the friendly staff!
I absolutely love these hotels! They are big, they smell good, have nice customer service, and very well kept rooms.
Very clean, nice comfortable beds. New building, beautiful bathroom and shower. Nice breakfast, super clean and nice.
We love Marriott. In conjunction with our Marriott card we get a free night each year and every hotel stay is great.
Pretty big accommodating hotels. Large bedrooms with extravagant bathrooms. Soft and comfy beds with free breakfast.
Q & A
What are the price ranges ?
What is the difference in suite, resort and hotel?
How does Marriit compare with Hilton and HHonors?
Has anyone ever had a bad experience when attending a wedding reception at one of these hotels? I haven't, just curious.
Did you guys know that if you become a Marriott Rewards member you get free wifi in your hotel room? Sign up!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos