Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
A very goo hotel chain. It is a little bit expensive, but it is worth it. Breakfasts are always good, restaurants not as good as the hotel's buffet. Beds are very comfortable, and the A/C always works perfect. I like the fact that you can accumulate you marriott points and then change it for a staying.
I do not have one bad thing to say about Marriott. I have stayed in a Fairfield Marriott hotel in St. John's, NL and loved every minute of it. We stayed on the 4th floor in one of their suites, the room was beautiful with even a living room. The pool and water slide was awesome also. Would recommend.
Stayed at the Marriott in Birmingham and had a lovely experience although was looking forward to a spa treatment however it was fully booked. Will def stay here again if ever in Birmingham again. The room was very big and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious with lots of choice
I only stayed there for 2 nights and I was mainly out the whole time but whenever I was there the staff was very hospitable. The beds are also incredibly comfortable. I will definitely be back and the next time I stay here I hope to be able to use all of the amenities. Marriott Hotels
Often use Marriott hotels for conferencing and they're always great with us. Know the concierge very well, provide treats and free Starbucks to the organiser (me) and I always review them highly. My company keeps going back to them because they have great facilities at reasonable prices.
I like Marriott! They are usually on the ball with service and their appearance. Amenities are usually good too. You can usually find one anywhere and they are dependable. I would recommend it to anyone. Stayed at many over the years and just read the reviews! The Times Square one is nice.
The food is so good and the hotel room size is perfect depending on how many people are staying there. The staff are super nice and comforting and the pools are amazing. It was really easy to check in especially if you do it online. Even though it is a bit pricy would totally recommend
A Super 5-star hotel with everything you need: hotel, restaurants, luxury shops - business area - corporate area with offices where are various companies, wellness area, SPA, center with many events, conferences, casino , etc. The hotel attracts as a magnet business people, tourists.
Comodidad a otro nivel, estan diseñados para garantizar un servicio de calidad, comodidad, belleza, bellos paisajes, servicio al cliente excelente, muchas dinamicas, la comida deliciosa y mucha variedad,
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos