BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11939)
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
I love staying at the Marriott because they are always so friendly and outgoing! They help you with everything and always make sure you have what you need. We stay in their hotels often and always have an amazing time! I would recommend anyone to check out their deals because they would love to have you stay!
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I predominantly stay at Marriott hotels because I always feel they are the best! Clean and nice rooms, great staff, and even have received complimentary upgrades by just asking if they are available! They have so many locations, I stay at them all over and they are consistently one of the best!
Kristin D.
Beavercreek, OH
Marriott hotels are a good option for lodging. Most of the time the hotels are clean and comfortable, but sometimes I find some Marriott hotels have been in need of some updating. The customer service at the Marriott chains are usually very good. We used a Marriott hotel for lodging our out of town guests for our wedding, and the Marriott employee who helped us coordinate was absolutely amazing.
Catalina S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great experience. Customer service was outstanding. We were in the elevator and it got stuck between floors! We were stuck for about 20 minutes while we were waiting for a technician, and when we got out, a manager offered to buy us dinner or wine. We didn't take the offer and weren't upset at all, but when we got back to our rooms, they had given us apology bags with full size drinks and candy bars.
Joanne S.
Whittier
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriott in both De Moines, Iowa, and San Antonio, Texas.  In San Antonio our plane was late and our nonsmoking room was given to someone else.  They did give us vouchers for a meal in their coffee shop as compensation.  The room in San Antonio was OK.  The hotel in Des Moines was much nicer.  The food at the hotel was expensive but there were restaurants nearby.
Audra M.
Amherst
We've used Marriott forever. My husband travels for government work and always tries to find a Marriott group property to patronize. But we recently tried to use our large number of accrued rewards points and the process could not be more difficult. On our most recent trip we stayed at an embassy instead and it was way nicer and the rewards system is way more manageable. I think we've found our new go-to.
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I like staying at Marriott Hotels. I feel they are very nice and well kept. I do feel that the price is a little high for what you get. I tend to find hotels for a lower price that offer (for the most part) the same quality of stay. I would recommend if you are willing to pay a little more.
Hanna W.
Portland , OR
I recently stayed at the Town Suites in Vancouver, WA and had a great experience. The room was really nice with a kitchenette even though I did not have a long stay. The complementary breakfast was a little disappointing but that is across the board for Marriott complementary breakfasts.
Jan A.
Audubon, IA
This hotel was okay. It wasn't as luxury as I once dreamed it would be. I did enjoy my stay, it just didn't blow my socks off like I thought it would. It did have very nice spa area, with a large pool, work out area, and sauna. The one huge component that it lacked was a HOT TUB, which is my favorite part of staying at hotels. I did have a nice time, but a hot tub would have made it more complete!
Karissa P.
I dont stay anywhere except for Marriott Hotels (except for going to resorts). Marriott is always so accomodating, friendly, and professional. The rooms are kept in such great, clean shape as well as the rest of the hotel. The business is so professional and really makes staying at a place thats not your home, feel like home.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?