BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Kate R.
Cary, NC
I like staying at Marriott Hotels. I feel they are very nice and well kept. I do feel that the price is a little high for what you get. I tend to find hotels for a lower price that offer (for the most part) the same quality of stay. I would recommend if you are willing to pay a little more.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
We had a short vacation in Hong Kong and we had a good stay at Marriott. I just hope their staff could have been more friendly specially their receptionist. It's clean but some stuffs are not organized specially the magazines and some other stuffs on the table. The place is good though.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
I recently stayed at the Town Suites in Vancouver, WA and had a great experience. The room was really nice with a kitchenette even though I did not have a long stay. The complementary breakfast was a little disappointing but that is across the board for Marriott complementary breakfasts.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These hotels are very nice and pretty affordable. Last time I booked here it was New Year's Eve and my husband and I just wanted to get away for a bit. Our room was clean and we got free breakfast the next morning! I definitely suggest this hotel.
Rosey B.
The rooms were clean and were a typical hotel room. The check in process took ages and was not what I needed after a long day of travel. The towels smelled of bleach. Also the rooms were hot and never cooled down even with the AC all the way up. It was a pretty average hotel experience.
Joanne S.
Whittier
Globetrotter Expert
We stayed at the Marriott in both De Moines, Iowa, and San Antonio, Texas.  In San Antonio our plane was late and our nonsmoking room was given to someone else.  They did give us vouchers for a meal in their coffee shop as compensation.  The room in San Antonio was OK.  The hotel in Des Moines was much nicer.  The food at the hotel was expensive but there were restaurants nearby.
Kristin D.
Beavercreek, OH
Marriott hotels are a good option for lodging. Most of the time the hotels are clean and comfortable, but sometimes I find some Marriott hotels have been in need of some updating. The customer service at the Marriott chains are usually very good. We used a Marriott hotel for lodging our out of town guests for our wedding, and the Marriott employee who helped us coordinate was absolutely amazing.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I predominantly stay at Marriott hotels because I always feel they are the best! Clean and nice rooms, great staff, and even have received complimentary upgrades by just asking if they are available! They have so many locations, I stay at them all over and they are consistently one of the best!
Ashley A.
Globetrotter Expert
I have not stayed at a Marriott property that I have not thoroughly enjoyed! The properties themselves are always very well taken care of and the customer service is outstanding. I travel a lot for work so I stay at different resorts on a pretty regular basis. I would highly recommend it!
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
The Marriott we stayed at was nice but I felt a little deceiving. Before we booked online, the amenities said that there would be parking. But when we got there the only option was to valet the car which was such an inconvenience. We didn't want to wait around from someone to go get our car from a garage block or two away so we had to rearrange all of our plans for the weekend to be within walking distance.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?