BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Tawana C.
Globetrotter Expert
With hotels you kinda get what you pay for. When I look for a hotel I look for clean, nice views, close to destination, good prices, and great amenities. I look at the pictures they post on the website to get the vibe of the place. Marriott Hotels
Jermaine M.
Regina
We used to stay at a BestWestern until last year. Once we stayed in a Marriott for 2 nights, it was FAR beyond what we used to dream of. The room was a***ing-MAZING! SRY for profanity, but golly gee! The rooms at Marriott suites and so forth was just. Cotton. Picking. AMAZING. Fridges, stoves, ovens, a real working kitchenette. OMG!  At the old hotel in the past, all we could hope for was a fricking coffee maker. Not Marriott! We could comfortably expect any expectations to be well-exceeded!!
Sarah W.
Bassaleg , Newport
I have always enjoyed staying here and the beds have always been clean and very comfortable.  The toiletries have always been available if you need them.  The service has always been very good aswell. When checking in the staff have always been polite and courteous. The bar staff have always been polite and accommodating. I would recommend staying here.
Alexis P.
Gatineau
This brand of hotels is great for everyone! It’s well priced and the rooms are really decent. I have been in New Jersey, in Montreal, in Toronto and they were great at every place! I would recommend them to everyone even for families or businessmen.
hayleigh m.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Nice rooms well presented and enjoyable food. Rooms smaller than expected but it's more of a business Marriott I visited so people probably only looking for a place to crash and eat before rushing off again. Nice staff and services.
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Packed hotel with multiple convention activities, lots of families. Elevators were fast. Room was comfy. Restaurant at the hotel was excellent for dinner, easy, and very courteous with my kid. Pool was fun too. Super easy walk for breakfast in the morning at Storyteller Cafe (at the Grand Californian-great way to see true Disney characters without having to pay to go in the park-and great buffet!!, make a reservation)
Claudia M.
The hotel is quite impressive, a huge lobby area with a bar. The hotel staff is so friendly and kind. The room is so nice fully equipped with everything you ever need from the hotel. The bed and the mattress is pretty good to sleep on it. The huge flat screen tv is a very nice touch. The WIFI is available only in the lobby area for free, if you ever need to use it in your room, you have to pay for the service charge.
Myra D.
Margao,raia
Globetrotter Expert
A good hotel, I'm eating the one in Goa, I think they have a little room for improvement compared to hotels like leela or taj, customer service is good and also the cleanliness is on point. Overall a good hotel.
Clauds H.
Wivenhoe Park, Colchester
The Marriott Hotels are a favourite of mine, if I’m going away on a short break somewhere and I’d like to treat myself I’ll book into a Marriott, the rooms are luxurious with ultra comfortable beds, lots of facilities and great to stay in. You often have to book quite far in advance though to guarantee a room and it is pricey, however you pay for the quality. Would definitely recommend!
Nikki W.
Oro-Medonte
Globetrotter Expert
The Marriot is amazing! My fiancé and I always stay at the Marriot and have always had a wonderful experience. They have exceptionally clean rooms, comfiest beds and amazing brunch/continental breakfast! We travel with our small dog and Marriot is not only pet friendly, but they treat your pet with so much love. The staff made an effort to get to know me and went above and beyond!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?