Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
These are good hotels. They are clean, and the food is decent. The price is decent also.
Good hotel. Good service and nice and clean rooms. Stayed in one's all over the country and got the same service every time
Great, comfortable hotels. So clean and the staff is always friendly. Great for long trips
The Marriott JW in Miami is top-shelf! There is beautiful art in every area. Food is scrumptious. This Marriott is only 1 block away from the beach where you will find a great walking path at the ocean. There is a brand new CVS right next door, and many great restaurants within walking distance.
Never had any problems when I stay at a Marriott. I stayed in these both in the US and outside of the country and have always been happy with my stay.
Whenever my family travels, we stay in Marriotts. They are reasonably priced, very nice rooms, and have great reward programs. My number one choice for hotels.
Marriott is a great hotel. The rooms and amenities are consistently excellent.
Hotel of choice to be staying at they have a great rewards program which allows for free nights
After a fire at my house, my dad and I stayed 10 months at a Marriott and earned lots of points! He is now a platinum member and we always chose Marriott to stay at whenever we're out of town. I am never disappointed. The front desk is always extremely polite helpful and well trained. The rooms are always comfortable and clean.
I have never had a bad stay at a Mariott. Their hotels & staff are both very nice & welcoming! My fav was the one we stayed at in San Juan, PR, all of the staff went out of their way for us & offered suggestions of "must see's" on the island.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos