BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Rosalyn S.
Sparks, MD
Marriott hotels are great and are located in most places I travel to. The reward system is great, and if you travel a decent amount, it's easy to reach the different statuses to get more perks!
JoAnn L.
Providence, RI
The Marriott JW in Miami is top-shelf! There is beautiful art in every area. Food is scrumptious. This Marriott is only 1 block away from the beach where you will find a great walking path at the ocean. There is a brand new CVS right next door, and many great restaurants within walking distance.
zarria S.
I love Marriott its so nice never ever has it been dissapointing to me great service great rooms great price cant ask for better when your on a budget
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
One of the best chains of hotels available. I would choose the Marriott line any time I can.
Brittany C.
Morrisville, NC
I love Marriot. I have never had a bad experience and the rooms are always great and comfortable. The staff is always willing to go above and beyond to make your stay even better (upgrades can happen on a regular basis if there is room).
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I've always enjoyed my stay at Marriott Hotels. They consistently provide good service and I love their free breakfasts!
Carolyn M.
Worcester, MA
Stayed at the Marriott in St. Kitts. The layout of the hotel was absolutely beautiful and the beach was also breathtaking. The food was good and the new sky lounge they opened in the casino is really classy. The only thing I didn't like was staying outside of the main hotel but overall it was a good experience.
Deena I.
Los Angeles, CA
I fly and stay at hotels often and I would put Marriott hotels (all of their brands) 2nd to my hotel companies list. My 1st choice would be their major competitor (I'm sure you can guess which one that is) since they have one of the best member benefits in any industry. However, Marriott's member benefits are almost as competitive and if I have to stay at a Marriott brand, I'm more than happy about it. Ironically, I'm not a huge fan of the Marriott Hotels itself, I'm more keen on staying at Courtyard, Residence Inn, Renaissance, Ritz Carlton. Marriott Resorts, Townplace Suites and Fairfield Inn are not my favorite.
kay m.
Superior, CO
If I could they would get an A+! All the marriots I have stayed in offer amazing service at the front desk as well as nice amenities like clean pools and fantastic gyms. Many also offer tasty restaurants and great travel information. Overall marriot hotels are my favorite and I definitely recommend you stay there.
Carina M.
San Francisco
Marriott brand is the best in customer service! Rewards program is fantastic - and their service is consistently great! Clean rooms, lots of locations, and variety!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?