Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,211 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I travel often for work. I stayed in over a dozen Marriott properties across the US last year. I felt well cared for in each one.
I recently stayed in a Marriott hotel. It was a very clean and spacious room. There were many amenities. The pool was excellent and the maid service was great. There was a big bar area that was great for socializing and catching a bite to eat.
Marriot is a reliable chain with good to excellent quality accommodations. Good customer service and nice amenities.
My husband and I are Marriott rewards members and always look for this chain when traveling. They have so many locations which is nice and are reasonably priced for the quality and service provided. The one time we did have trouble with a reservation (hotel overbooked and had no king bed rooms when we arrived) they made it up to us by moving us to another hotel across the street and giving us a free night at any other Marriott. What great customer service!
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was nice and helpful and the hotel was clean.
I always prefer to stay in a Marriott because they have great service and cleanliness
These hotels are always amazing from decor to the staff everything is just so gorgeous you would want to stay here forever.
I have stayed at the Marriott in Kauai and in Dana Point while on vacations. They were both in remarkable areas with beautiful views. In Dana Point the food/staff was not great at the pool area. The pool itself was also really boring at Dana Point. The Kauai resort pool was a dream. Great staff, pool, access to beach, spa services, happy hours, etc.
Having family who works for the Merriot we spend a lot of time in their hotels. They use the tops brands (which is nice when you forget your shampoo). There are many levels of Merriot to stay at depending on your budget for your trip.
Marriot is a great choice when booking a hotel. I know I'll have a clean, comfortable room when I choose Marriot and their rewards benefits are great. They also have wonderful customer service!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos