BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I generally have wonderful experiences with Marriott. However, this last weekend my experience wasn't so great. I was charged TWICE for the two night stay! When I asked the front desk, they had no answers. They couldn't tell me why I was charged twice and they couldn't fix it. It will be up to 2 weeks before my card is reimbursed.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I recently stayed at the Marriott when I went to California in LA for BeautyCon. It was clean and had great security. Free valet. The room was nice, but for the price, a little above fair. It was a suite, with a kitchen, living room and bedroom with bath. No bathtub, only shower. For the price, I expected more room in the room. Overall, good stay.
Ashley M.
Lillington, NC
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards Members and are constantly using our points to help stay at one of their many hotels. We have NEVER had a bad experience and have ALWAYS had awesome customer service! The staff are always friendly and reading to lend a helping hand when we come in with our two boys and all the stuff one needs when traveling with two under the age of four! I love staying at Marriott hotels!!
Carrie A.
Every time I have stayed at a Marriot I've had a good experience. The most recent stay was in Puerto Rico. All of the staff were amazing. By the end of the week the front desk staff got to know me. They would even say "I just saw your mom a minute ago she went out front".. so they pay attention to details and care about their guests. I had requested an item and they were at my hotel room within 5 minutes to deliver.. way faster than I had anticipated. The rooms have always been clean and they have the amenities I need. This is one of my go to hotel chains.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
J.W. Marriotts are my absolute favorite hotels. I stay there on business a lot, and the rooms are always so comfortable and luxurious. The oversized bath tubs are the best part! My favorite J.W. Marriotts are in Downtown Indianapolis (brand new, modern) and Chicago (older, mansion-type feel).
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
The room is always clean the room service is great the customer service is great I go about twice a year are my favorite part is that you can get a little extras you can't get any hotels I would definitely recommend it and have a great time on your next vacation and try them out and they are fordable
Becky N.
Brandon, MS
We stayed at the Courtyard marriot for a short trip to downtown Nashville. The hotel was beautiful and was right in the heart of downtown Nashville and a short walk to the Ryman Auditorium and Broadway. The bar and restaurant downstairs was wonderful and had a great staff. We will be back.
Anna G.
Rexburg
I frequently stay at a Marriott Courtyard hotel in Meridian, ID and I love it! It's so clean and the rooms are nice and big and even come with little kitchens which is so nice for meal planning! They even offer a complimentary breakfast which is seriously good! They offer any kind of breakfast food you can think of including Belgian waffles which are my favorite! I always stay here and will continue to do so!
Kristin D.
Beavercreek, OH
Marriott hotels are a good option for lodging. Most of the time the hotels are clean and comfortable, but sometimes I find some Marriott hotels have been in need of some updating. The customer service at the Marriott chains are usually very good. We used a Marriott hotel for lodging our out of town guests for our wedding, and the Marriott employee who helped us coordinate was absolutely amazing.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These hotels are very nice and pretty affordable. Last time I booked here it was New Year's Eve and my husband and I just wanted to get away for a bit. Our room was clean and we got free breakfast the next morning! I definitely suggest this hotel.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?