BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11943)
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
The Marriott we stayed at was nice but I felt a little deceiving. Before we booked online, the amenities said that there would be parking. But when we got there the only option was to valet the car which was such an inconvenience. We didn't want to wait around from someone to go get our car from a garage block or two away so we had to rearrange all of our plans for the weekend to be within walking distance.
Ashley A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have not stayed at a Marriott property that I have not thoroughly enjoyed! The properties themselves are always very well taken care of and the customer service is outstanding. I travel a lot for work so I stay at different resorts on a pretty regular basis. I would highly recommend it!
Hanna W.
Portland , OR
I recently stayed at the Town Suites in Vancouver, WA and had a great experience. The room was really nice with a kitchenette even though I did not have a long stay. The complementary breakfast was a little disappointing but that is across the board for Marriott complementary breakfasts.
Audra M.
Amherst
We've used Marriott forever. My husband travels for government work and always tries to find a Marriott group property to patronize. But we recently tried to use our large number of accrued rewards points and the process could not be more difficult. On our most recent trip we stayed at an embassy instead and it was way nicer and the rewards system is way more manageable. I think we've found our new go-to.
Joanne S.
Whittier
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We stayed at the Marriott in both De Moines, Iowa, and San Antonio, Texas.  In San Antonio our plane was late and our nonsmoking room was given to someone else.  They did give us vouchers for a meal in their coffee shop as compensation.  The room in San Antonio was OK.  The hotel in Des Moines was much nicer.  The food at the hotel was expensive but there were restaurants nearby.
Kimberly H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Marriott hotels. I am a rewards member and I love to travel and follow Southern University A&M for away games and Bayou Classic. Once the football schedule is posted, I book my rooms at the member rate. When my girls and I travel, I always book with Marriott. I love that their service is always great, the beds are comfy like you are at home and the hotel is always clean. Marriott has never failed me.
Virginia T.
Lumberton, TX
We had a short vacation in Hong Kong and we had a good stay at Marriott. I just hope their staff could have been more friendly specially their receptionist. It's clean but some stuffs are not organized specially the magazines and some other stuffs on the table. The place is good though.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
These hotels are very nice and pretty affordable. Last time I booked here it was New Year's Eve and my husband and I just wanted to get away for a bit. Our room was clean and we got free breakfast the next morning! I definitely suggest this hotel.
Paige A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I predominantly stay at Marriott hotels because I always feel they are the best! Clean and nice rooms, great staff, and even have received complimentary upgrades by just asking if they are available! They have so many locations, I stay at them all over and they are consistently one of the best!
Corin M.
I have been staying in Marriott Hotels for as long as I can remember. They have great services and they are always willing to listen to customer feedback. They will make your stay as comfortable as possible and they truly want to help you have the best stay at their hotels as possible.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?