Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Every time I stay at a Marriott my experience is nothing short of satisfied. The rooms are always nice and neat, and the staff are always super friendly. Easy check in and easy check out. Never any problems with this hotel.
I love the beds in the Marriott hotels...they provide you with the sleep you always dreamt of
Marriotts are really hit or miss but they are coming up. Whereas some locations are amazing, others are borderline motel status. A couple really good ones that stand out are the Manhattan and the Pittsburgh locations. The rooms are nice and clean-looking and service is excellent.
We love Marriott and their rewards program. We have never been disappointed when we stay with them.
Can't go wrong with most Marriotts. Great beds and comfy pillows. But please always check reviews.
The Marriott properties rank high on my list of hotels to stay at. I recently stayed at the Marriott in downtown Memphis. I gave it high marks for the comfy beds, location and hospitality. But my favorite Marriott is the Marriott Marquis in Times Square!
Every Marriott I've ever stayed in has been really nice and well kept with a wonderful continental breakfast.. they seem to pick great locations for their hotels too!
Always have descent prices but the things i love the most there are always some buy the airport or any major vacation spot...some locations have really nice dinning areas
We travel a lot and always look for the nearest Marriott to what ever event we are attending. With Marriott we know we'll get a room that is clean and updated along with amenities like a bar/restaurant on site, pool/spa. Marriott is our top choice when available.
The marriort i stayed in was beautiful. It was a little more than i wanted to pay for one night, but i enjoyed my time spend there. Would definitely stay again.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos