Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We stayed at the Marriott in Shanghai. It was a beautiful hotel and the breakfast was AMAZING! I LOVED this hotel.
Marriott's just OK. I've had better experiences at other chains.
I like staying at Marriott Hotels, I've never had a bad experience. They have high end luxury to just comfortable homey yet nice hotels.
I stayed in Marriott Osaka which opened in March this year (2014). It was brand new so everything was beautiful. The staff tried their best to provide attentive service but due to language barrier, it was a little challenging.
We have stayed at the Tysons Corner Marriot the past two years that we have gone to the Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Tysons Corner Mall and other stores. My kids love the indoor pool! I love how clean everything looks and feels.
Great place to stay when the family travels
My husband and I always stayed at a Marriott when traveling and we recently started to utilize their Fairfeild Inn and Suites by Marriott to get a bigger suite. The service is always great and we enjoy the clean rooms and the great breakfast.
My husband and I only stay at the Hilton and Marriott family hotels because of the Hilton Honors Program. The staff are always friendly and the rooms are always clean. I would definitely recommend Marriott hotels.
Always receive great customer service and comfortable room. The JW Marriot in Indianapolis is one of my favorite hotels to date.
I've always had pleasant experiences while staying in this chain of hotels. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I've stayed at many facilities in different states and have never been disappointed regarding service, price, amenities, etc.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos