Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,188 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love this hotel! They have some amazing rooms and always have friendly staff on hand. Great quality.
This week we stayed at a Marriott in Orlando, Florida. I thought it was a very nice hotel and decently priced. It had a decent pool and even a Starbucks. The breakfast was free as well.
Marriot is one of my faves for hotels to stay at. they are very nice and have great accoma dations and reasonably priced too.
Marriott is one of my favorite hotel chains because I know that I can rely upon them. I make it a point to visit the Marriott Marquis a few times a year and love being able to enjoy the hustle ad bustle of Times Square. Courtyards are a good bet for business travelers and soccer teams alike. Fairfield Inns are a bit too basic for me. My Rewards status switches between Silver and Gold. I'm always bitter when I miss out on bonus programs—particularly when they are based upon stays instead of nights. Be sure to check for special discounts, AAA, breakfast rates, etc. Marriott offers more options than most large chains.
Very nice and clean hotel. Great staff very friendly and accommodating. I was very pleased with my stay.
I use this hotel on nearly every vacation. Whether it is in a large city, or a small town the marriott hotels go above and beyond to make guests comfortable.
I usually enjoy my stay at Marriott, though it is a little inconsistent.
THe Queens of Marriott every few months I'm staying in one of them. I love to travel and their prices plus breakfast, is very budget friendly. I have had issues with my room but NICELY dealing with employees gets me far.
Whenever my family travels we always know that Marriots will be nice and clean, and the staff is always nice and helpful. The price is a little on the higher side, but the rooms are always comfortable and worth every extra dollar
Definitely a good place to stay and you can usually find one wherever you are. Always clean and the service is great. Not always the cheapest but quality is always on point
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos