Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love Marriotts because they are always reliable. You can always expect a certain level of quality from Marriott. It's not as personal as boutique hotels, but they are always comfortable and clean.
Most Marriots that we have stayed at are very nice. It is sometimes hard to get the best rates, and to make the reservations. All of the time we have had clean rooms but sometimes the rewards card makes a difference with your greeting and other times not. Last time in Glenwood Springs, Colorado we were disappointed to arrive and have all the repairs being done outside. We also wish that all of them had breakfasts.
Marriott is my go-to hotel when traveling. I love the wide variety of different resorts offered and their customer service is amazing.
Because of rewards programs, I never see the point of staying at different chains. So I picked Marriott years ago as the chain I would be exclusive to, and have never looked back. The hotels are always clean, well maintained & reasonably priced. And nothing in the world beats a Marriott bed.
I often traveled with work and would stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. Loved it! At that time, to upgrade to a suite was only $10 more a night. Awesome deal to have more space & separate rooms for bedrooms. My family has also stayed at both Fairfield Suites, Renaissance, & SpringHIll Suites. We have never been disappointed yet! They are great to use various discounts from AAA, Military, etc. and use Reward points for each stay too. In Williamsburg, Va, we were able to go across the street to use the outdoor pool at Renaissance as well as the indoor pool at SpringHIll. Best of both for the kids! LOVE MARRIOTT!
I have stayed at a Marriot hotel quite a few times and never had any complaints. It is always high in quality and very clean.
I love staying at Marriott hotels. They always have helpful staff, clean rooms, and nice luxuries. The only unfortunate thing, of course, is the price! But you pay for the good life. Lol.
I have never stayed over night in a Marriot but I've attended events at this hotel chain. It has a very appealing atmosphere. I would LOVE to stay at one but it is out of my budget.
I like Marriott they are clean friendly and not to expensive. I like staying there when on vacation
Clean, affordable, and new! I love this chain. I have recently been a newly renovated one and had a great experience. Friendly staff and has a nice crowd staying at the hotel as well.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos