BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Adrienne F.
Nashville, TN
I love Marriotts because they are always reliable. You can always expect a certain level of quality from Marriott. It's not as personal as boutique hotels, but they are always comfortable and clean.
Joyce C.
Grand Junction, CO
Most Marriots that we have stayed at are very nice. It is sometimes hard to get the best rates, and to make the reservations. All of the time we have had clean rooms but sometimes the rewards card makes a difference with your greeting and other times not. Last time in Glenwood Springs, Colorado we were disappointed to arrive and have all the repairs being done outside. We also wish that all of them had breakfasts.
Denisha D.
Corp Christi, TX
Marriott is my go-to hotel when traveling. I love the wide variety of different resorts offered and their customer service is amazing.
Heather W.
Yorktown, VA
Because of rewards programs, I never see the point of staying at different chains. So I picked Marriott years ago as the chain I would be exclusive to, and have never looked back. The hotels are always clean, well maintained & reasonably priced. And nothing in the world beats a Marriott bed.
Laura S.
Taylor Mill, KY
I often traveled with work and would stay at the Courtyard by Marriott. Loved it! At that time, to upgrade to a suite was only $10 more a night. Awesome deal to have more space & separate rooms for bedrooms. My family has also stayed at both Fairfield Suites, Renaissance, & SpringHIll Suites. We have never been disappointed yet! They are great to use various discounts from AAA, Military, etc. and use Reward points for each stay too. In Williamsburg, Va, we were able to go across the street to use the outdoor pool at Renaissance as well as the indoor pool at SpringHIll. Best of both for the kids! LOVE MARRIOTT!
Daniel C.
FREEPORT, NY
I have stayed at a Marriot hotel quite a few times and never had any complaints. It is always high in quality and very clean.
Natalie d.
Rocklin, CA
I love staying at Marriott hotels. They always have helpful staff, clean rooms, and nice luxuries. The only unfortunate thing, of course, is the price! But you pay for the good life. Lol.
Monica G.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never stayed over night in a Marriot but I've attended events at this hotel chain. It has a very appealing atmosphere. I would LOVE to stay at one but it is out of my budget.
Emily p.
New Castle, IN
I like Marriott they are clean friendly and not to expensive. I like staying there when on vacation
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
Clean, affordable, and new! I love this chain. I have recently been a newly renovated one and had a great experience. Friendly staff and has a nice crowd staying at the hotel as well.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?