BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11932)
Carrie A.
Every time I have stayed at a Marriot I've had a good experience. The most recent stay was in Puerto Rico. All of the staff were amazing. By the end of the week the front desk staff got to know me. They would even say "I just saw your mom a minute ago she went out front".. so they pay attention to details and care about their guests. I had requested an item and they were at my hotel room within 5 minutes to deliver.. way faster than I had anticipated. The rooms have always been clean and they have the amenities I need. This is one of my go to hotel chains.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Pleasant, convenient, comfortable, very clean and treated well. Somewhat overpriced. Sitting there were newer hotels in the area and the parking situation is insufficient. The amenities and inclusions were average. Most are close to major arteries around the area and walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. The desk clerks were helpful, and housekeeping was on the spot. We will return for sure.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I recently stayed at the Marriott when I went to California in LA for BeautyCon. It was clean and had great security. Free valet. The room was nice, but for the price, a little above fair. It was a suite, with a kitchen, living room and bedroom with bath. No bathtub, only shower. For the price, I expected more room in the room. Overall, good stay.
Nicole W.
Philippi , WV
We have stayed in several Marriott hotels throughout the United States and have never had a complaint! We are partial to the Gaylord hotels which we have stayed at in Florida, Washington DC and also Nashville!! I would highly recommend any of them!! They are always clean and have amazing hotel employees that were always willing to lend a helping hand or give pointers of places to travel while staying with them!!
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
J.W. Marriotts are my absolute favorite hotels. I stay there on business a lot, and the rooms are always so comfortable and luxurious. The oversized bath tubs are the best part! My favorite J.W. Marriotts are in Downtown Indianapolis (brand new, modern) and Chicago (older, mansion-type feel).
Ashley M.
Lillington, NC
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards Members and are constantly using our points to help stay at one of their many hotels. We have NEVER had a bad experience and have ALWAYS had awesome customer service! The staff are always friendly and reading to lend a helping hand when we come in with our two boys and all the stuff one needs when traveling with two under the age of four! I love staying at Marriott hotels!!
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
Absolutely loved the hotel and the staff was excellent! The room was very nice and cozy they already had the heat turned on before we even got there. They had a small coffee place inside the hotel which I just loved! My husband and I will be staying again. The maid service is excellent and very respectful.
Carly S.
I stayed at many Marriotts but the most recent was the one attached to MOA. Beautiful hotel, friendly service. I loved that the tub and shower were split up. I loved the exercise and pool. No free breakfast which was a bummer but it's ok because my work fed me. Also had to pay to use wifi but again, my work paid for that too. I don't know if I could afford to go to the MOA Marriott again, but it was a beautiful place.
Anna G.
Rexburg
I frequently stay at a Marriott Courtyard hotel in Meridian, ID and I love it! It's so clean and the rooms are nice and big and even come with little kitchens which is so nice for meal planning! They even offer a complimentary breakfast which is seriously good! They offer any kind of breakfast food you can think of including Belgian waffles which are my favorite! I always stay here and will continue to do so!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I always stay with Marriott, especially courtyard by Marriott. I stay every year sometimes for months at a time so I have earned a lot of marriott rewards. Over 100,000. I stayed at a Fairfield a couple months ago and it was clean and nice. I highly recommend and will continue to stay with Marriott.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?