BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Carly S.
I stayed at many Marriotts but the most recent was the one attached to MOA. Beautiful hotel, friendly service. I loved that the tub and shower were split up. I loved the exercise and pool. No free breakfast which was a bummer but it's ok because my work fed me. Also had to pay to use wifi but again, my work paid for that too. I don't know if I could afford to go to the MOA Marriott again, but it was a beautiful place.
Amber H.
Nashville, TN
J.W. Marriotts are my absolute favorite hotels. I stay there on business a lot, and the rooms are always so comfortable and luxurious. The oversized bath tubs are the best part! My favorite J.W. Marriotts are in Downtown Indianapolis (brand new, modern) and Chicago (older, mansion-type feel).
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I recently stayed at the Marriott when I went to California in LA for BeautyCon. It was clean and had great security. Free valet. The room was nice, but for the price, a little above fair. It was a suite, with a kitchen, living room and bedroom with bath. No bathtub, only shower. For the price, I expected more room in the room. Overall, good stay.
Taylor J.
Bean Station, TN
I generally have wonderful experiences with Marriott. However, this last weekend my experience wasn't so great. I was charged TWICE for the two night stay! When I asked the front desk, they had no answers. They couldn't tell me why I was charged twice and they couldn't fix it. It will be up to 2 weeks before my card is reimbursed.
Ashley M.
Lillington, NC
My husband and I are Marriott Rewards Members and are constantly using our points to help stay at one of their many hotels. We have NEVER had a bad experience and have ALWAYS had awesome customer service! The staff are always friendly and reading to lend a helping hand when we come in with our two boys and all the stuff one needs when traveling with two under the age of four! I love staying at Marriott hotels!!
Carrie A.
Every time I have stayed at a Marriot I've had a good experience. The most recent stay was in Puerto Rico. All of the staff were amazing. By the end of the week the front desk staff got to know me. They would even say "I just saw your mom a minute ago she went out front".. so they pay attention to details and care about their guests. I had requested an item and they were at my hotel room within 5 minutes to deliver.. way faster than I had anticipated. The rooms have always been clean and they have the amenities I need. This is one of my go to hotel chains.
Amanda G.
Cincinnati, OH
Our stay at Marriott was ideal for us, as we wanted a quiet weekend escape from reality. The staff was friendly, our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was ready early and hot! I would definitely recommend Marriott to anyone looking for an adorable, clean and comfortable getaway!
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
I always stay with Marriott, especially courtyard by Marriott. I stay every year sometimes for months at a time so I have earned a lot of marriott rewards. Over 100,000. I stayed at a Fairfield a couple months ago and it was clean and nice. I highly recommend and will continue to stay with Marriott.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
Pleasant, convenient, comfortable, very clean and treated well. Somewhat overpriced. Sitting there were newer hotels in the area and the parking situation is insufficient. The amenities and inclusions were average. Most are close to major arteries around the area and walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and attractions. The desk clerks were helpful, and housekeeping was on the spot. We will return for sure.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
The room is always clean the room service is great the customer service is great I go about twice a year are my favorite part is that you can get a little extras you can't get any hotels I would definitely recommend it and have a great time on your next vacation and try them out and they are fordable
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?