Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I'm part of the marriott rewards program and love the deals they send their members. I've never stayed in a marriott I haven't liked!
Love their hotels, nice looking, clean, a good home away from home, good prices
I got a good deal for a marriott hotel in Colorado when visiting family. The hotel was really nice and the beds were so soft and comfortable. We even got adjoining rooms which was nice for more family time. the rooms were clean and comfortable and the pool was nice.
Love all Marriott hotels, resorts and suites. Very clean. The staff is always very friendly. Reward points are a plus on being a member.
Obviously Marriott includes a whole spectrum of hotel brands, and some are nicer than others. I find the basic Marriott hotels to be kind of boring, but that's because I'm a hotel snob! I would always opt for Starwood or boutique hotels if I have a choice. But Marriott is always clean and comfortable.
I've had the pleasure of staying in several different Marriott locations, and I had great experiences at each one. The customer service from makiing the reservation to checking out is superb, the hotels contain a variety of amenities (fitness centers, room service, wifi, onsite restaurants in some locations, etc.), the rooms are spacious, and the locatioins are usually close to local venues.
Having family who works for the Merriot we spend a lot of time in their hotels. They use the tops brands (which is nice when you forget your shampoo). There are many levels of Merriot to stay at depending on your budget for your trip.
Love to stay here. The prices are responsible. The staff is nice. And the rooms are clean
I like Marriot hotels. The rooms are usually pretty nice compared to some other hotels. Marriot Rewards is a great program.
This hotel chain is by far my most favorite place to stay when I travel. They have best guest services, hotels are well maintained and clean, and they have good selection with price range that is affordable to everyone.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos