Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I recently stayed in a Fairfield Inn by Marriott and it was by far the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. I was greeted with friendly staff and the rooms were incredibly clean. They really do a nice job of making you feel welcome. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and I have nothing to complain about.
Never been disappointed by a Marriott!
Very nice and clean hotel. Great staff very friendly and accommodating. I was very pleased with my stay.
Whenever I travel to places, the first hotel deals I look for is Marriott! I love their accomodations, their place is so clean and presentable and the pricing is fair! I once stayed at the Marriott suites in Anaheim and I only paid 87/night for a 1 bedroom and living room suite. That's so good! And the place just looks awesome, its a great place to stay at for sure!
This hotel chain is by far my most favorite place to stay when I travel. They have best guest services, hotels are well maintained and clean, and they have good selection with price range that is affordable to everyone.
I love the look of Marriott hotels but I have always had a customer service problem. I have yet to have a nice person check me in.
I love this chain of hotels. They have the best stafff and the rooms are so cozy and maintained!
Phenomenal hotel chain!!! Makes you feel first class every time!! Home away from home no matter the city.
We love Marriott hotels as we are signed up for the rewards program when we was in Panama City,Fl we had a free night! Marriott's are very clean and spacious rooms.Most of them also have a pool and hot tub! :)
Sure, some Marriots may vary (service, size, etc) depending on your location, but when you stay in a large city... some can just WOW you. The ones in small towns may seem like a typical nice hotel... but when they have tons of other hotels to compete with in a large city, they can go all out. I stayed at one for my honeymoon and it was amazing. They catered to your every need and even the bellhops remembered us and were courteous. It was amazing and whenever I go to that city, I will ONLY stay there!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos