Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Marriotts are super nice! Love their great service!
I love Marriott ! If I ever get a choice in being able to chose my hotel , that is my go to. Their prices make you smile from ear to ear and with that the rooms are so nice and everything it super clean
When ever I stay at a Marriott Hotel or Resort, I always enjoy my stay! The staff are always friendly and helpful and the quality of their locations are always amazing! Marriotts are always my first choice of places to stay when I travel!
I've stayed at Marriott's all over the US and they have never let me down. Always the best service for the best price. I always recommend them to anyone and I'm a member of their frequent guest club.
If booking for a conference and there is a Marriott as a choice, I'll always pick the Marriott. I've never been disappointed by a stay.
I love marriot! Marriot is always my first choice! They have free FULL BREAKFAST and offer free wine/ beer as well as beautiful pools and jacuzzies
We always try to stay at a marriott wherever we go. They are global which has been useful! We have stayed overseas using the reward points alone.
Marriotts isn't my favorite hotel to stay at, but I definitely like them better than the Hilton. There is definitely a lot they can fix to make their hotel better and worth the price.
Never have had a bad stay. I have been able to utilize their point system and have gotten to stay at a few of the category 6 hotels. The hotels always have very friendly service and you know what you are going to get a quality stay. Highly recommend always
We stayed at the Mariott Stelaris in Puerto Rico and it was FABULOUS! The service was excellent and the overall atmosphere was so welcoming. I will definitely stay there in the future.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos