Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
The rewards you can get with Marriot are simply the best. They also have friendly customer service and are always willing to accommodate. I personally wouldn't stay or recommend anywhere else. Not only that but they are all over!
I've always had great experiences when staying at Marriott hotels. The front desk staff have always been very helpful and always are extremely knowledgeable about the area and can recommend places to check out.
This is our to go chain hotels whenever me & my guy go traveling. I have always been impressed with their service (with the most recent one in Sao Paulo, Brazil) and their amenities are great. Good thing we joined their loyalty program. Perks are great!
Never had a bad night stay here! Have traveled for both personal and business and always enjoyed my stay. Make sure you sign up for free rewards programs
This hotel is definitely clean that's all I care about when I go to hotels. Stayed in the suites in Vegas very affordable and very clean.
I have never had a bad experience at Marriot. They always have hotels in the areas that I want to stay in.
My family states in these an average of 4 times a month with all the traveling we do for work and vacations, we wouldn't choose another hotel chain. Always clean and the customer service is outstanding.
Marriott that I have stayed in have always had beautiful views via gardens, ocean or city. Rooms always kept clean and room service were always expeditious.
I've been enjoying Marriott hotels for years now. I realized that I was also choosing them over hotels, so I even got a Marriott Visa. They consistently have the best service out of all the hotels I've tried.
I frequently stay in the Mariott TownePlace Suites for work and I really enjoy their properties. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean and in good repair, and most are conveniently located to nearby attractions as well as shops and restaurants.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos