Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,186 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I love the Marriott chain. I am a Marriott rewards member and highly recommend it for everyone. Marriott has hotels available almost everywhere in all price ranges. The hotels are very well kept and employees are always friendly. Some chains offer complementary breakfast.
I've worked for Marriott and the brand name is something that is talked about daily. Making guests feel at home is number one. Every survey is taken seriously. Cleaning is double checked.
Luxurious, nice hotel. Stayed at a few of these in my childhood in St. Louis downtown and it was a truly wonderful experience! Next to all the fun :)
I've always enjoyed my stay at Marriott Hotels. They consistently provide good service and I love their free breakfasts!
My one time experience at the Marriott was mediocre at best. Some of the staff was lovely, but others gave a lot of nasty stares and had quite a few nasty and smug comments to say about customers. I would probably never go back to that location.
I love the beds in the Marriott hotels...they provide you with the sleep you always dreamt of
I absolutely love staying at Marriott hotels. Their beds are so much more comfortable than mine and their pillows are to die for. The staff has always been top notch as well.
I liked staying here it was a very comfortable and well maintained place and the customer service was great.
A pretty standard hotel to stay at while traveling. I like the products that were in the bathroom, they were nicer than a few other hotel bathroom products I have used in the past. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and anytime you needed something they would swiftly bring it to your room.
The Rewards app do not work well. I have not seen my points yet and they keep sending me places to go......it may be a waste of my time.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos