Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Most Marriott hotels I have stayed at have been very comfortable and accommodating. I am happy to be a Marriott rewards member.
I love marriots they're always so nice to stay at and good prices i recommend them
Marriott is where you will find it all around the world and fine consistent look, feel and service. They have all brand points from most simplest to most luxurious
This hotel has the best beds and and absolute best pillows I've ever slept on! It is worth the stay and it's a beautiful place.
I love the Marriott brand and their rewards program is great. Easy to search for hotels and understand their rewards system. They truly value their customers.
I've stayed at Marriot's hotels across the continental US and have always found them to be stylish and well-maintained. After a long day of travel or business, I love that nearly all Marriots offer room service. When I travel for pleasure, it's often my default choice for where to stay.
Marriott has a great rewards program and they are located in a lot of places so it is easy to book trips and with the rewards I tend to get free nights stays. It is always a clean and a hotel I trust. With the rewards program I don't really stay at any other hotels now a days apart from Marriott.
We love Marriott and their rewards program. We have never been disappointed when we stay with them.
I've been to at least 30, and they are all quite comfortable and clean, with friendly staff and nice accommodations.
If I could they would get an A+! All the marriots I have stayed in offer amazing service at the front desk as well as nice amenities like clean pools and fantastic gyms. Many also offer tasty restaurants and great travel information. Overall marriot hotels are my favorite and I definitely recommend you stay there.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos