Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,207 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've only stayed in a Marriott once while I was in Europe. It was a nice Hotel. NO complaints. I actually think it was nicer than the Hilton we stayed in over there.
When I go to Florida I only go to a Marriott hotel they are the most hygienic and has a great home feeling to it. Ps they just flew Casey Neinstat to Brasil and featured him on their snap chat which was really exciting to follow.
I've always had really good luck with Marriott. The staff has always been really friendly and the rooms are always really nice and well kept. If you need anything extra in your room (pillows, blankets, etc.) they are happy to accommodate you.
I've been to one once, it wasn't so good. They had a microwave & a fridge in the unit we used so that was nice.
Like the Marriott quite a bit. I generally stay at Marriott when I am traveling for work. It is a great go to option.
I love this line of hotels. It is a bit on the pricey side but the hotels are pretty much always nice.
When I travel for business, my hotel chain of choice is Marriott. Friendliest staff, comfortable rooms, and best value around. Preference is Courtyards, followed by general Marriott hotels.
I stayed at a Marriott hotel when i went to Washington DC. It was a great experience I would say
Some of the Marriott chains are okay and some are not. I've stayed in the one in Atlanta and it was amazing
I always enjoy my stays at Marriott. I stayed at one of their autograph collection hotels in NOLA a few months ago and it was FANTASTIC. If you're visiting NOLA, I highly recommend The Saint hotel.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos