Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,185 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Love this place staff is very friendly and helpful gave me great directions on the area. Rooms very clean and there breakfast are awesome I would stay hefe again
As a Marriot loyalty club member i really do love the service at the Marriott Anaheim resorts in California
Great hotel company to stay with! They tend to have better rooms than some of the other chains and I've always been greeted with accommodating staff. Some of their locations are amazing and offer the best views/access to the area.
You can always count on Marriott hotels to meet all standards and expectations. I use this hotel chain often and like the customer services. I think the rooms could use a more modern look and feel, but other than that I have no complaints.
Every Marriott I have been to has been really nice. I can usually find hotel rooms here for a good price as well.
Whenever me and my family travel, we ALWAYS stay at Marriott. They always clean, we never have bad service. I literally have nothing bad to say about them
I've been to at least 30, and they are all quite comfortable and clean, with friendly staff and nice accommodations.
We routinely stay at Marriott's across the country and we are never disappointed. They are clean, comfortable, and they have great customer service. Depending on the location they can be a little pricey but they are worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to stay in a Marriott.
I've had nothing but positive experiences with my stays at Marriott hotels. I even have a rewards credit card from there where I get one free hotel stay annually just for having the card, which essentially covers the annual fee.
The Rewards app do not work well. I have not seen my points yet and they keep sending me places to go......it may be a waste of my time.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos