BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11915)
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Marriott Hotels is one of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Their rewards system is amazing and I've lucked out to getting free stays in places like Times Square, New York and Naples. Italy. I highly recommend any Marriott Hotels as well as signing up for their rewards programs!
Mackinzie P.
Altoona
I stayed at the hotel Marriott in Pittsburgh, Pa for the first time a year ago and it was honestly the best hotel experience I have ever had! The place was stunning and the staff was amazing and so unbelievably nice! They made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Then I just stayed at another one a week ago and once again the hotel was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious! This is definitely my first choice hotel from now on!
Jennefer M.
La Porte, IN
We stayed here for the first time in Louisville KY we were SHOCKED at how HORRIBLE it was!!! One the room was HOT!!!! It had a dank smell to it, it looked old and run down. Was VERY surprised at the condition of the hotel, we stayed here bc the reputation of the hotel. Boy, were we in for a surprise!!!!
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Marriott hotels are often a stay that feel a little more luxurious than your average hotel stay...and the price is a little more, too. Marriott beds ensure you get a great night's sleep; super comfy. Generally speaking the staff are helpful, but I've had a few encounters with snobby or unpleasant staff. Staying at these hotels is great but not worth it when I can go somewhere else that's less expensive but still a nice stay.
Allison F.
My family stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Lansing, MI recently. I was impressed by the size of the king suite we stayed in, as well as the comfort of the bed and pillows! We did not have a reservation ahead of time and were quickly able to secure a room. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good, though the area was very crowded with long lines. I will definitely stay there again next time I am in the area.
Katie G.
Woodruff, WI
I have never been at a hotel with such outstanding customer service. When I stay with Marriott, I usually stay in a Residence Inn. Our rooms are always very nice and if we have a kitchen it feels like a home away from home. The complementary breakfast is something we can always count on being delicious.
Misty B.
Sharon, PA
When I went to Florida my flight was delayed so I missed my other flight so I had to get a hotel room for the night. This was my second time in a hotel and my first experience wasn't that good so I wasn't looking forward to this hotel experience but it changed my mind. The service was excellent and it was very clean. I would definitely stay there again. Anything I needed they were able to help with in a decent timely manner.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Wonderful staff ! The doorman were friendly and helpful. We stayed in the Chicago area and couldn't have had a better experience. It's sometimes now such a treat as air b is less expensive but when you factor in the location and ease and feeling of being treated nicely I can't justify staying elsewhere
Adrien M.
Arlington, TX
Become a rewards member! Regardless of if you travel often or not. The perks and opportunity for bonus points is AMAZING. I recently booked a Marriott hotel through hotel tonight but that particular hotel was having a promotion for rewards members and I was able to still get points for my stay and bonus points!
Priscilla M.
This is my hotel of choice, just because I always know what I am going to get. Clean room, usually gym, and computers if I really need to print something. Their staff is usually great with anything you may need. I will always recommend Marriott to anyone! I've used their hotel all over the country and it is great!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?