Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I stay exclusively at Marriott properties . . . can't beat the quality and service!
Always a trust worthy hotel. Usually always clean, beds are comfy. This is usually where my team and I stay when we have meets that are held in Orlando.
My husband and I always stayed at a Marriott when traveling and we recently started to utilize their Fairfeild Inn and Suites by Marriott to get a bigger suite. The service is always great and we enjoy the clean rooms and the great breakfast.
Marriott is an amazing company. I've stayed in all different types of accommodations with them from a suit in Salt Lake City, a resort in Hawaii, and standard hotels on my cross country trip. Would recommend them to anyone.
I have never stayed at a Mariott resort, but their hotels are very nice. The furnishings are up to date and the rooms are clean. I have never had anything but nice, pleasant service.
I have stayed at various Marriotts in a different cities and have never been disappointed. They are clean, affordable and go over and beyond to make your stay a pleasant one. If you ever encounter a problem, just take to the front desk and it WILL be taken care of promptly.
It's our families 1st choice of hotels. Love everything about the Marriott concept.
Wheni travvel for work or play marriott always offers great options for work setups and amenities for play like spa, resturants etc
When I travel for business, I always look for a Marriott. They're very clean, have friendly staff, and great amenities. Love the extended stay options with kitchens. The rewards program is great too, and frequently offers specials that allow you to earn free nights faster. Many of the hotels have a full breakfast, which helps cut food costs, and some even have snacks in the evening.
I have never had a bad experience with Marriott. I'm currently a reward member and I do utiize the free nights I'm given.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos