Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,175 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My mom loves Marriott hotels, she's now an elite member of the hotel, so every time we travel we stay at a Marriott. For me, each hotel is different. Most of them are just your average hotel, but when you look there are some really nice Marriotts, that are the best
We only stay at Marriot's and I am always pleased. Rooms are always fresh and clean with comfortable amenities. They are also always in great locations with fair prices.
I've stayed in Marriott's in NC, DC, TX, CA, and more! I've never been let down by this chain! Love it!
I stayed at a Marriott in LA and I honestly thought the rooms would be better, the lobby and pool are beautiful but the rooms a bit outdated. I'm not saying all are like this but the one I stayed at was
With Marriotts it seems like it's 50/50 if you will get a nice one or not. I've stayed at some really nice ones and have found quite a few with bed bugs. They are quick to help you if you ask for anything.
Stayed here in Baltimore. The rooms were very clean. Service staff very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again.
I've stayed at numerous Marriot hotels and I've always been pleased with their service. I've definitely never been disappointed.
They are a bit pricey. But you get good service and very reliable people. I recommend this hotel if you ever take a trip anywhere.
Very nice. Clean which is my biggest...I mean biggest thing when traveling!
Used to work for them back in high school. They were so clean and the staff was always so friendly!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos