Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I prefer wyndham hotels but when there is not one anywhere nearby the marriott hotels are always a accomodating! they have clean rooms and friendly staff and are inexpensive! great place to stay when traveling with kids!
Most Marriott hotels I have stayed at have been very comfortable and accommodating. I am happy to be a Marriott rewards member.
My grandparents have a timeshare with these hotels, so I've been staying in Marriot's for my entire life, everywhere I go! They're always clean and always nice to us, I don't think we've ever had an issue with them. I'm not too sure how their pricing is, since its always my grandparents who take care of that, but I can tell you for sure that the hotel always helps make the vacation better
Great hotel!! very nice and comfortable! amazing staff and great for travelers .
I have tried to stay more then once when traveling but thay have always been rude too me or full so I have walked up so I will not tray again and I have tried more then once
While I enjoy staying at Marriott locations, I do not feel like it's the best quality for what you pay. Almost every time that I stay at one, there is a mishap. And while it is promptly and politely corrected, it has become habit.
Marriott hotels always seem to be a nice option when traveling. We haven't had a bad experience with them.
The staff here is always incredible and go above and beyond to make you happy! The room is kind of generic, but always clean and has no problems.
Marriott hotels are great and are located in most places I travel to. The reward system is great, and if you travel a decent amount, it's easy to reach the different statuses to get more perks!
The Marriot is one of the most professional and comfortable hotel chains I have continuously stayed in. They are very accomodating and if there is an issue they will fix it as soon as possible!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos