Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,184 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
It definitely depends the location you are in and what level you stay at. for the most part the people who work there are nice. most hotels are clean.
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
Love to stay at Marriott hotels...they have the best rooms, beds and customer service. if its not to your liking, they fix it!!
I tend to stick with hotels that I know and I'm familiar with. Marriott is indeed a little over priced but the staff is always friendly and their sister chains are a bit more affordable while still offering a lot of the same things. Very clean and accommodating.
Recently stayed at Marriott in Franklin TN. They have a wonderful new design and it was refreshing to see. Each room now offers a fridge which was a nice touch. The beds are comfy but the pillows are a little soft. Wish they had an extra blanket in the closet instead of having to call for one.
I love Marriot hotels. The experience is always very pleasant. Staff is always friendly and they care about their customers. Everything is always clean and perfect. Just love their hotels.
I stay at the Marriott many times per year in many different cities from their long term stay hotels all the way up to their awesome resorts. They are incredible consistent across the board in terms of cleanliness, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I'm a member of their reward program and enjoy nights free, free upgrades, free drinks and many other perks.
I have stated many many many Marriott hotels and I have never had a problem. Generally speaking there always clean and friendly service and easy to locate. I highly recommend them for an affordable places and you can also collect Marriott rewards to use on future purchases
Marriott hotels are the best! I love that their are hotels in budget for all. The staff members are always nice.
Awesome rewards program. Super easy to book rooms everywhere. Their service is good and their rooms are adequate. Great for people who travel a lot because it's easy to accumulate free rooms.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos