BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Marriott's are such a great , clean and quality hotel. I have never had s bad experience staying with them. I love being able to take my kids to Marriott's and not be afraid of pests, germs or walking barefoot on the carpet. Very Family friendly .
Kaitlyn K.
Depew, NY
Globetrotter Expert
They are my go to hotel when booking a trip. They always have good prices, rooms are kept up very well, and staff and awesome.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
I love Marriott. I always enjoy my room, it is great quality and clean every time. If something is wrong it is fixed immediately. I love their reward program too.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Globetrotter Expert
Excellent chain of hotels! I have utilized the Marriott in the past for business travel and I have always had a quick check in, a clean room and great customer service. I feel like when you stay at any Marriott hotel you're getting a great deal as these are very affordable.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I only stay at the Hilton and Marriott family hotels because of the Hilton Honors Program. The staff are always friendly and the rooms are always clean. I would definitely recommend Marriott hotels.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I tend to stick with hotels that I know and I'm familiar with. Marriott is indeed a little over priced but the staff is always friendly and their sister chains are a bit more affordable while still offering a lot of the same things. Very clean and accommodating.
Tamara A.
Westchester, IL
Recently stayed at Marriott in Franklin TN. They have a wonderful new design and it was refreshing to see. Each room now offers a fridge which was a nice touch. The beds are comfy but the pillows are a little soft. Wish they had an extra blanket in the closet instead of having to call for one.
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I love Marriot hotels. The experience is always very pleasant. Staff is always friendly and they care about their customers. Everything is always clean and perfect. Just love their hotels.
Karmen K.
Austin, TX
I stay at the Marriott many times per year in many different cities from their long term stay hotels all the way up to their awesome resorts. They are incredible consistent across the board in terms of cleanliness, friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I'm a member of their reward program and enjoy nights free, free upgrades, free drinks and many other perks.
Nicole C.
Mullins, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I have stated many many many Marriott hotels and I have never had a problem. Generally speaking there always clean and friendly service and easy to locate. I highly recommend them for an affordable places and you can also collect Marriott rewards to use on future purchases
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?