BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Reviews (11965)
Cheryl B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I think it definitely depends on which Marriott you stay in. We've stayed at some of the nicer ones and had better service vs some of the lower end ones and just had basic service. Not all of them provide free breakfast which is a bummer but for the most part they're okay. After all, we're not looking to spend in time the hotel other than sleeping so as long as the beds are clean and cozy and the bathrooms don't malfunction, we're good.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Recently stayed at their Detroit location right on the water and it was beautiful!  The views are spectacular and rooms were great.  I wish I could have taken their pillows and comforter because they are AMAZING.  I would say, this location does need some refreshing in common areas like the elevators and hallways but the rooms are well updated.  Staff is great and the price per night was as I would have expected.
Morgan M.
Dalton
Some Marriott hotels are great, but others are outdated and in need of renovations. I stayed at a Marriott hotel in Atlanta a couple nights ago, and was surprised when I walked in the room. There was a balcony, but the sliding glass door was bolted shut, locked, and caulked closed. The windows were also all cloudy. I was weird and the room would have been a lot better if they would just do something about the inaccessible balconies.
Brianna S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I enjoyed Marriott more than Hilton. The customer service was great. They even gave me and my husband some complimentary things from their little Candy Bar store thing at the front desk. They also had a continental breakfast, which was kinda whimpy, but hey, its food. Our room was clean. Bathroom is spacious.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I have stayed at Marriott hotels a couple times whilst traveling, and they have been comfortable with my room and service. I have heard complaints about Marriott hotels but I do thing that it can be based on location. The front desk were always polite and the room service brought us extra towels in a timely manner (other hotels have taken hours). So while Marriott may not be the fanciest hotels they are reliable and I would never mind staying in one
Maria S.
Marriott is a great hotel and one of my go to for trips. The food is always good and the rooms are always clean. The linens feel higher quality which is nice. I've also had great customer service from the front desk staff which really makes a difference. I don't think you can go wrong staying at Marriott.
Mackinzie P.
Altoona
I stayed at the hotel Marriott in Pittsburgh, Pa for the first time a year ago and it was honestly the best hotel experience I have ever had! The place was stunning and the staff was amazing and so unbelievably nice! They made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Then I just stayed at another one a week ago and once again the hotel was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious! This is definitely my first choice hotel from now on!
Megan W.
I recently stayed at 2 different Marriott hotels on my trip to Columbus, OH. They were both wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and there was a variety of choices that were well stocked. The shuttle to the airport got me there quickly and the driver was friendly. I've stayed in their hotels in the past and always have a great experience.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Marriott Hotels is one of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Their rewards system is amazing and I've lucked out to getting free stays in places like Times Square, New York and Naples. Italy. I highly recommend any Marriott Hotels as well as signing up for their rewards programs!
Laura H.
Seattle, WA
I just got married in December and we had all the guests from out of town stay at the Marriott. The staff was amazing and very sweet to everyone and the rooms were gorgeous. We had the best time and that was largely because the hotel was so wonderful to spend time in and people felt really well looked after.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?