BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Megan W.
I recently stayed at 2 different Marriott hotels on my trip to Columbus, OH. They were both wonderful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and there was a variety of choices that were well stocked. The shuttle to the airport got me there quickly and the driver was friendly. I've stayed in their hotels in the past and always have a great experience.
Laura H.
Seattle, WA
I just got married in December and we had all the guests from out of town stay at the Marriott. The staff was amazing and very sweet to everyone and the rooms were gorgeous. We had the best time and that was largely because the hotel was so wonderful to spend time in and people felt really well looked after.
Eugene S.
Louisville, KY
Everything was good unit I took a shower and they had hard water. I had asked the front desk if they used any kind of water softener and they said they did, but once I took a shower I knew right off the bat they were lying. I have baby soft skin and when I took a hard water shower it caused extreme dryness.
Maria S.
Marriott is a great hotel and one of my go to for trips. The food is always good and the rooms are always clean. The linens feel higher quality which is nice. I've also had great customer service from the front desk staff which really makes a difference. I don't think you can go wrong staying at Marriott.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
Marriott Hotels is one of the best companies I've ever had the pleasure of staying with. Their rewards system is amazing and I've lucked out to getting free stays in places like Times Square, New York and Naples. Italy. I highly recommend any Marriott Hotels as well as signing up for their rewards programs!
Tiara W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this hotel. Depending on where you are it is very nice. Every single Marriott hotel that I have went to I have enjoyed. They are a huge help, the staff is always nice and greet you with a smile and helpful information about your stay. I am always 100% satisfied when I stay here. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Treasure L.
Carolina Bch, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott hotels are often a stay that feel a little more luxurious than your average hotel stay...and the price is a little more, too. Marriott beds ensure you get a great night's sleep; super comfy. Generally speaking the staff are helpful, but I've had a few encounters with snobby or unpleasant staff. Staying at these hotels is great but not worth it when I can go somewhere else that's less expensive but still a nice stay.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Wonderful staff ! The doorman were friendly and helpful. We stayed in the Chicago area and couldn't have had a better experience. It's sometimes now such a treat as air b is less expensive but when you factor in the location and ease and feeling of being treated nicely I can't justify staying elsewhere
Misty B.
Sharon, PA
When I went to Florida my flight was delayed so I missed my other flight so I had to get a hotel room for the night. This was my second time in a hotel and my first experience wasn't that good so I wasn't looking forward to this hotel experience but it changed my mind. The service was excellent and it was very clean. I would definitely stay there again. Anything I needed they were able to help with in a decent timely manner.
Katie G.
Woodruff, WI
I have never been at a hotel with such outstanding customer service. When I stay with Marriott, I usually stay in a Residence Inn. Our rooms are always very nice and if we have a kitchen it feels like a home away from home. The complementary breakfast is something we can always count on being delicious.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?