Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,213 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
We stayed at the Marriott in Shanghai. It was a beautiful hotel and the breakfast was AMAZING! I LOVED this hotel.
I love Marriott Hotels and Resorts. My aunts work for them and they offer them great rates when they travel. My family has stayed at the resort in Anaheim several times when visiting Disneyland, its very nice!
If I could live at a Marriott Inn, I would. Had the great opportunity to stay for a few days during a conference I was attending on behalf of my university. The beds were a dream, the rooms immaculate, pleasant activity rooms and outdoor areas. The staff went above and beyond! The first night, I dropped my phone in the toilet(!) and the restaurant staff gladly gave me a giant bag of dry rice and hoped my phone would live (it did!). Thanks to the fine folks in Lexington, KY!
Marriott's just OK. I've had better experiences at other chains.
When I'm traveling on a budget, here's what matters to me most: a clean hotel room, low prices, and convenient locations. Marriott delivers all of those things most of the time for me. I have had a few scattered unpleasant experiences at some branches, but I've had way more good stays that make me want to go back.
Good hotel. Good service and nice and clean rooms. Stayed in one's all over the country and got the same service every time
I've always thought Marriotts were fantastic hotels. Comfy beds, clean rooms, and phenomenal customer service.
Love staying at Marriott. Hotels are always clean and they offer a good price. Staff is also well trained and courteous.
Very comfortable and easy to navigate website. We enjoy staying at Marriott when traveling!
I work for a Marriott so I see first hand how great this brand is. They not only have high standards, there is a Marriott brand that offers amenities for everyone's needs. Marriott also offers great customer service, I could not imagine staying anywhere other than Marriott!
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos