Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,173 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
My husband and I have stayed at the Marriott on the Big Island of Hawaii multiple times and we've always had a great experience. The customer service is great and the rooms are clean. We really like the pool there and it's right next to the beach. I would highly recommend staying there if you're headed to the Big Island.
One of the best to stay at! Beautiful accommodations, the resorts are wonderful. The price and quality cannot be compared. My number one choice
I always try to stay in a Marriott while traveling. They are my favorite hotels to stay in. Their customer serves is top notch and always so helpful. Anytime I travel to Atlanta with work we always stay in the Marriott Marquee and it never disappoints. Highly recommend these hotels!
Always my family's first choice in hotels. Each one of our stays has been a fantastic experience and our rooms have always been nice and clean and look great. The whole hotel is always looking wonderful and we will continue to stay here during our travels.
Great hotel. Very friendly and clean. Reasonable price. You can find them pretty much anywhere. They all have pools and wifi. Great breakfast options. Can make reservations on the Internet. Kid friendly. Would recommend.
I've never had a bad experience at a Marriott hotel. As a lacrosse player I am always traveling and Marriott hotels are usually my go to hotel when traveling to a distant sporting event wherever the location may be.
They have an amazing rewards program and so many hotels In different locations that it makes it easy to rack up points. It isn't the nicest hotel but it is definitely clean and worth the money! Worth it if you are looking for a nice stay for a low cost.
My experience at Marriott warner Center woodland hills was great. The room i got wAs standard suite with a King bed and a view. They have a clean room and bathroom. By the way, I stayed overnight because i got a deal from booking.com. Their buffet was a bit pricey for a few basic selections such as omelette, breads, fruits, sausage and bacon. However, the food was tasty and the staffs are accommodating. Parking & wifi have extra fees which is a bit bummer.
I stayed at the one in Fairfield. The room is nice. We stayed in a room with two double bed. The bed is comfy and the room is clean. It is a great stay. I am satisfied overall.
Absolutely love this place! I stayed with my husband here and had a gigantic bed that was super comfy and the room felt like a loft or condo. Super nice luxurious style and great pricing as well.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos