Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,144 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
It has always been out pleasure to stay at Marriott when we are traveling. The facilities are consistent from coast to coast. Clean, great service, great amenities, enough parking, a decent breakfast, and good pricing. Join their rewards program for extra discounts and to receive emails about specials. The points can be used for a variety of things from free nights to spa visits and restaurants.
Every vacation I have ever taken we always check into the Marriott Hotels. Always great customer service and 24 hour assistance. We recently signed up for the point system vacation package and would truly recommend to anyone interested.
We prefer to stay at a Marriott whenever we travel. We know it'll be good quality. LOVE their resorts and can't wait for our trip to Orlando in October!!
I stayed in this hotel for the week stay at the beach and my MIL used her rewards. I highly recommend this for a getaway!
Every time I have gone to a Marriot hotel the experience has been pleasant. The rooms are usually clean and the customer service is reliable so far I love using this branch of hotels.
The Marriott has always been my favorite hotel to stay at. Its the top of the line but affordable. I highly recommend this hotel while on vacation or even business.
I recently stayed in a Fairfield Inn by Marriott and it was by far the best experience I've ever had at a hotel. I was greeted with friendly staff and the rooms were incredibly clean. They really do a nice job of making you feel welcome. The complimentary breakfast was delicious and I have nothing to complain about.
Marriot Hotels... nice rooms, friendly staff, good quality service and comfort. Everything is always clean and tidy. Definitely recommended.
Whenever I travel, I usually stay at a Marriott hotel or resort. They have excellent customer service, the rooms are nice with amazing views and most importantly I feel safe when I'm staying there.
Marriott has excellent customer service. The hotels and staff are always nice and anticipate any needs we have when we stay with them. Never had any problems.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos