BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

LaShawn B.
Orlando, FL
I have never met a Marriott that I did not like. They are priced right, and nice and clean and have great staff. But, I must stay that they are not my go-to hotel only because they are missing out on a few of the finer touches like the extra plush pillows and thick towels, but overall, I am pleased with the hotel.
Maxine G.
Caribou, ME
My husband and I only stayed for two nights in this hotel and it was absolute perfection!
We took a mini-vacation to get away and to treat ourselves and that is exactly what we did. Our whole stay here was just awesome: from the hotel room to the town of bangor itself. We are definitely looking to come back again!
Erin P.
Mc Henry, MD
I always like staying at a Marriott hotel. Not only are there so many hotels and hotel chains to choose from but their rewards program is easy to get free nights with and their Customer Service is phenomenol. Marriott hotels are one of my preferred "go-to" hotels when I have to travel or stay overnight somewhere.
Becca W.
New Albany, OH
As someone who travels a lot for work, my company always puts me up in a Marriott. The buildings are always nice and well furnished and the service is impeccable. My only thing that I have an issue with regarding Marriott is that their front desk staff always seem to find a way to charge me personally for my business room even when it's already being put on my company's card. This is incredibly frustrating and maybe it's just my luck but ūü§∑
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott is my go to place when I'm traveling for work or for personal. The customer service is stellar and the fact that they have an app that you can check in and make other requests on makes the staying experience just that much better I would recommend staying at a Marriott hotel to anyone who is planning a business or personal trip.
Gabriella R.
Merced, CA
I love Marriott hotels they always have such a great staff and great locations. They are the most accommodating and customer service oriented hotel chain I have ever stayed with. And are always SO CLEAN! I also love the ability to give my points as a reward member to anyone even if they aren't a reward member.
Lauren K.
Detroit, MI
Recently stayed at their Detroit location right on the water and it was beautiful!  The views are spectacular and rooms were great.  I wish I could have taken their pillows and comforter because they are AMAZING.  I would say, this location does need some refreshing in common areas like the elevators and hallways but the rooms are well updated.  Staff is great and the price per night was as I would have expected.
Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
I have stayed at Marriott hotels a couple times whilst traveling, and they have been comfortable with my room and service. I have heard complaints about Marriott hotels but I do thing that it can be based on location. The front desk were always polite and the room service brought us extra towels in a timely manner (other hotels have taken hours). So while Marriott may not be the fanciest hotels they are reliable and I would never mind staying in one
Brianna S.
Globetrotter Expert
I enjoyed Marriott more than Hilton. The customer service was great. They even gave me and my husband some complimentary things from their little Candy Bar store thing at the front desk. They also had a continental breakfast, which was kinda whimpy, but hey, its food. Our room was clean. Bathroom is spacious.
Cheryl B.
Globetrotter Expert
I think it definitely depends on which Marriott you stay in. We've stayed at some of the nicer ones and had better service vs some of the lower end ones and just had basic service. Not all of them provide free breakfast which is a bummer but for the most part they're okay. After all, we're not looking to spend in time the hotel other than sleeping so as long as the beds are clean and cozy and the bathrooms don't malfunction, we're good.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?