Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,186 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've enjoyed Marriott for many years. They are usually clean, safe and quiet. Customer service varies greatly by location.
I love Marriott hotels! Recently I've stayed in two different suites around the US and both experiences were very positive. The gyms were nice, the pools were nice, the service was great. I recommend using Priceline or something similar to get the best deal, because then you can get a pretty cheap price along with free wifi!
Marriott has something for everyone. They have properties for the budget savers and then of course higher end. The customer service is always good and I always stay at courtyard if I'm traveling for business.
Love Marriott great hotel great company. very good prices. highly recommended
Marriot hotels are very nice to stay in; they're clean and have friendly staff. It's nice to stay here
Marriott is a great hotel for the price. I like staying with them because you know what you're getting for a room
I've only stayed once here but it's one of the nicest places we've stayed the rooms are very well kept the furniture is great. It's a little more costly but worth it we don't travel often but would use them in the future
Always a nice stay at Marriott! The rooms are always clean and the staff is very friendly! They are affordable and available in most areas!
I recently stayed in the Marriott in downtown Louisville for an event at the KFC Yum! Center and it was so clean and lovely. The staff was also very kind
One of my favorite hotel chains to stay because they truly cater to the client and make you feel like family.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos