BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed in my very first High End Hotel. Yes I consider "MARRIOTT" to be High End. It was so amazing. I fell in love with the high end finishes and thing in the room.
Elizabeth R.
Millsboro
After a fire at my house, my dad and I stayed 10 months at a Marriott and earned lots of points! He is now a platinum member and we always chose Marriott to stay at whenever we're out of town. I am never disappointed. The front desk is always extremely polite helpful and well trained. The rooms are always comfortable and clean.
Lourdes V.
Lynnwood, WA
My family and me travel a lot. Marriott hotels do it right for families. The Residence Inn hotel, part of their brand is amazing. The all have FULL SUITES. Which means : full kitchens, stocked with all cooking needs. Full fridge, full ovens (per request) or top stoce range. A seating area within the kitchen. Imagine your own little One Bedroom or Studio Apartment. There is a Living Room area with Pull Out couches in most, two Televisions which works great for the kids and adults to entertain in seprate rooms. They also have laundry facilities, and FREE hot breakfast. And if you stay during the week, they have social evenings. We stayed once at one that grilled burgers, hot dogs and free wine and beer. Others, have maybe different styles but they all do this during the week. They have a program called tots travel and the provide night lights, cribs, and even bath toys. Saftey outlet covers and even baby lotion and shampoo. The rewards are amazing. The rooms are wonderful for big families like ours and it is comfortable if you have pets too. I love Marriott hotels. Courtyards are perfect for a quick travel, they also have great perks like fire pita, bars and more. The Customer Service is amazing and the staff is always so friendly.
Meghan F.
Lehi, UT
Always has been, always will be my go-to hotel brand. I love that anywhere you go in the world, you know what you're getting with a Marriott. It may not always be the cheapest option, but it is quality and dependable.
Jessalyn L.
The Marriott chain never disappoints, no matter what city you are in. you can count on them!
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Globetrotter Expert
De mis cadenas preferidas de hotel! Están en todo el mundo! Mantienen su calidad y servicio
Erica O.
Leesburg , FL
Marriott is my go to hotel company. They own autograph, and Ritz which are two of my favorites. Marriott is always consistent. For business travel I love Courtyard And Residence Inn. I am a Marriott rewards member and credit card holder and I get lots of perks (free nights and upgrades). Keep up the good work Marriott!
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
Marriott Hotel NEVER fails me! I've been to multiple locations for mini vacations and I have had the best experience. My husband and I are fans. Can't wait to take another mini vacation! I recommend all the time, its not the luxurious as a Hilton, but its relaxing and not a cheap motel.
Mindi C.
Ames, IA
When I travel, I typically choose Marriott hotels to stay in. It is a name that I trust! The staff is always very helpful and the rooms are clean! I never worry about my car in the lot, or my things left in my room.
Osmari N.
Globetrotter Expert
Marriott Hotels are one of my go to hotels for trips. The customer service is great and they take such good care of their customers which I appreciate very much. Sometimes they can be on the higher end side but you can find great deals and it's definitely worth it!
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?