Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,187 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels over the years. Working in sales, I've had the opportunity to stay at various hotels and Marriott is definitely in my top 5. The rooms are typically clean and the customer service is great.
My experience staying here was great. It was a very easy, efficient process and a fun place to stay! Vacationed and stayed here with my family a short time and have no complaints.
I always choose to stay at a Marriott if there is one close to our destination. I enjoy staying at their resort because we relieve incredible customer service. Their hotels and pools are always remarkably clean. I have never had an issue with staff.
I am a platinum rewards member with Marriott. I receive good customer service at every hotel and enjoy my stay . I prefer them over Hilton and only stay at Marriott hotels. I have to travel a lot for business and I have always found my self at home there.
I liked Marriott Hotels & Resorts are very nice hotels. I had the opportunity to stay in the one located in Philadelphia, Pa. Rooms were very nice and clean. They are a little expensive to stay in but worth it. Customer service was awesome and the hotel was beautiful and had many shops and things to keep you pampered.
I always love staying at a Marriott. The rooms are always super nice and classy
When my husband came home from deployment, I was surprised to find that their military discount made it cheaper to stay here than anywhere else in town. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great! No complaints about our stay at all:)
I wish my corporate discount was a better rate than on 75 % OF TRAVEL SITES... it doesn't seem like we are a valued partner.
My family and I always stay at Marriotts. They are very kid friendly. We love the reward program and have earned many free nights. The rooms are always clean and well kept.
Honestly I've rated Marriott a 5 in the past but I just got a call from their customer service line offering a free nights stay but any time I asked details like if I had to pay for a night to get a free night, they just kept saying "today only offer" not sure if it was a communication barrier or if they are poorly trained but I don't like not feeling like I'm being heard.
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos