BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

Katie K.
Nauvoo, AL
I've stayed at several Marriott Hotels over the years. Working in sales, I've had the opportunity to stay at various hotels and Marriott is definitely in my top 5. The rooms are typically clean and the customer service is great.
Vineetaa S.
My experience staying here was great. It was a very easy, efficient process and a fun place to stay! Vacationed and stayed here with my family a short time and have no complaints.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I always choose to stay at a Marriott if there is one close to our destination. I enjoy staying at their resort because we relieve incredible customer service. Their hotels and pools are always remarkably clean. I have never had an issue with staff.
Daniela G.
Globetrotter Expert
I am a platinum rewards member with Marriott. I receive good customer service at every hotel and enjoy my stay . I prefer them over Hilton and only stay at Marriott hotels. I have to travel a lot for business and I have always found my self at home there.
Lisa W.
Salem, NJ
I liked Marriott Hotels & Resorts are very nice hotels. I had the opportunity to stay in the one located in Philadelphia, Pa. Rooms were very nice and clean. They are a little expensive to stay in but worth it. Customer service was awesome and the hotel was beautiful and had many shops and things to keep you pampered.
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Globetrotter Expert
I always love staying at a Marriott. The rooms are always super nice and classy
Marah T.
Shawnee, KS
When my husband came home from deployment, I was surprised to find that their military discount made it cheaper to stay here than anywhere else in town. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great! No complaints about our stay at all:)
Brandi R.
I wish my corporate discount was a better rate than on 75 % OF TRAVEL SITES... it doesn't seem like we are a valued partner.
Ruth H.
My family and I always stay at Marriotts. They are very kid friendly. We love the reward program and have earned many free nights. The rooms are always clean and well kept.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Honestly I've rated Marriott a 5 in the past but I just got a call from their customer service line offering a free nights stay but any time I asked details like if I had to pay for a night to get a free night, they just kept saying "today only offer" not sure if it was a communication barrier or if they are poorly trained but I don't like not feeling like I'm being heard.
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?