Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,190 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
It's comfy and clean. Their pricing is fair, the service is reliable. It's a hotel I would easily select. I know I will have a good stay whenever I'm in a Marriott.
I have stayed at Marriott at least once a year for personal trips and was always pleased. As an executive assistant I used to book large corporate events at the downtown Portland location and they are stellar. Our week long events with over one thousand attending went off without a hitch every time!
I'm part of the marriott rewards program and love the deals they send their members. I've never stayed in a marriott I haven't liked!
Choice hotel in many cities but always check tripadvisor for the specific location!
I book hotel room for myself and for clients. Marriott is always the first hotel that I recommend! Always clean, friendly, and in great locations.
I like Marriott! They are on the cheaper side and have very nice rooms!!!!
Other than the price, this chain of hotels provides exceptional service and quality products to make my stay the very best. I stayed with family over a few days in Palm Springs and the pool area was always up-to-standards in cleanliness. I couldn't have been more happy.
A good economy vote for when I travel for work. I like the free wifi and he proximity to the Seatac airport.
I have never had a bad experience at Marriot. They always have hotels in the areas that I want to stay in.
Nice and clean hotel. They have a decent gym and an amazing pool. Looks awesome at night. The room was small compared to a Hampton inn but it dies the job well .
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos