Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,204 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Fab hotels. The family brand is also awesome too. When looking on Priceline or Expedia we always go for the Marriott.
I've stayed in many different Marriott hotels, I haven't had any problems with any on my stays. Everyone is always so helpful and the hotels are clean. Marriott is my number 1 choice.
Marriot hotels are not the best but they are definitely worth it. They have great sized bedrooms and the breakfast they provide is good too.
Good hotel. They keep it clean. and comfortable. Service is good. They have free breakfast.
Went there with my company during the blizzard and I have to say the stay was pretty good. Intriguing architecture and there was always complimentary hot cocoa downstairs. They also provided us with ice scrapers (thank goodness because I didn't have a good one) and they even had someone use a snow blower to dig all of our cars out. The restaurant food is pretty repetitive but I did like the private lounge they had on our floor for guests who paid a little bit extra. Good service overall and beautiful decor.
You can't go wrong with the Marriott Hotel. I attended a Ball there and it was amazing. The hotel is just beautiful
They are always very kind, nice, clean, and friendly. I have never had an issue with a hotel when I am staying with Marriott.
I have stayed in various hotels, but the Marriot is definitely one of my favorite. They are always clean and very accommodating to your requests. The beds are extremely comfortable, did not want to get up the next morning. All linen is clean as well as the bathrooms.
When traveling the Marriott hotel is the place to stay,customer service were very polite,price fitting my pockets .
This hotel is super clean and very accommodating. The staff is always friendly and enjoyable. The beds are sooo comfortable we love staying here
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos