BY MARRIOTT #1 in Hotels

enes r.
Waterbury , Ct
They are very clean , never really had a problem with them just mainly had a hard time to get a hold of the people working at the front desk , they re never at the front desk but sleeping wise the beds are great , the food a little over priced , but if your just looking for a place to sleep for the night its great .
Danielle C.
Dallas, TX
I started staying at Marriott hotels about 3 years ago when I started my job that required me to travel more often. Marriott was recommended to me by my boss. I love that I can use my points on rooms for personal trips. My husband and I recently went to the Bahamas and used my points to stay at the Atlantis! Amazing!!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I stayed at a Marriott Hotel in Breckenridge, Colorado (although we had a lodge as opposed to a hotel room) and our experience was fantastic!  Our lodge was very clean (came with a kitchen as well), the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the pool and spa was a vacation all on its own (not something you can say for just any old hotel pool... this one really is amazing).  We will stay at this Marriott again and we highly recommend!
Caiti M.
Boston, MA
I stayed in a Marriott on a recent trip to New Jersey and loved it! Our room was absolutely HUGE and the bathroom was clean and spacious. I felt at home in this hotel room, which is not something I can often say about hotels. I also love their points system, it makes me want to stay in their hotels as often as I can.
Maxine G.
Caribou, ME
My husband and I only stayed for two nights in this hotel and it was absolute perfection!
We took a mini-vacation to get away and to treat ourselves and that is exactly what we did. Our whole stay here was just awesome: from the hotel room to the town of bangor itself. We are definitely looking to come back again!
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
I often use Marriott Hotels and overall find them to be great and offer good amenities (pools, complimentary breakfast, etc.).  Even when I do have a complaint, their management team has always been very accommodating to rectify the situation.  I also love their rewards program, especially because they offer rewards points for turning down housekeeping services (which isn't necessary if you are just there for a couple nights).
María Victoria P.
Everything about Marriott Hotels it's awesome but I must say that my favorite things are the breakfast the all-you-can-eat breakfast did they have in Fort Lauderdale it's just mind-blowing the food is always fresh the chef is always in a good mood and you can always find happy people there to share your breakfast with so I must say it's always Pleasant to stay in their hotels
LaShawn B.
Orlando, FL
I have never met a Marriott that I did not like. They are priced right, and nice and clean and have great staff. But, I must stay that they are not my go-to hotel only because they are missing out on a few of the finer touches like the extra plush pillows and thick towels, but overall, I am pleased with the hotel.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Globetrotter Expert
I stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Racine, WI and it is in desperate need of renovations. It is way too expensive for the condition that it is in. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and she had the reception there and although the rooms are dated, they did a phenomenal job with the wedding! The banquet room was beautiful and the food was great. I 100% recommend getting married there, just stay at hotel across the street, there are many to choose from.
Becca W.
New Albany, OH
As someone who travels a lot for work, my company always puts me up in a Marriott. The buildings are always nice and well furnished and the service is impeccable. My only thing that I have an issue with regarding Marriott is that their front desk staff always seem to find a way to charge me personally for my business room even when it's already being put on my company's card. This is incredibly frustrating and maybe it's just my luck but 🤷
Elizabeth F.
New rochelle, NY
Is this hotel pricey?????
Elodia C.
Long Beach, CA
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Lillie R.
Lake Mary, FL
Do they typically have free wifi?
Ashley H.
Birmingham, AL
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Globetrotter Expert
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?