Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.59 / 5 based on 11,188 Reviews
It all started with one idea for one hotel in Washington, DC. More than 80 years later, there’s a Marriott Hotel almost anywhere you want to go and for anything you need such as leisure and resort travel, business travel, hosting meetings, or attending a wedding.see more...
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "I always like staying at the marriot-- they're just a tad expensive since I'd rather stay at a B&B but they always have great customer service" in 68 reviews
- "Marriot has been the nicest hotel that i have been in because when i travel its always clean ,nice service and great price for the room." in 59 reviews
- "Lovee the Marriott in vegas was fun great experience very nice kinda and was very understanding and commuting great with us must stay again:)" in 38 reviews
- "I really enjoy my stay at the Marriott hotels they have good service, rooms are very clean and best of all they are not all that expensive." in 37 reviews
- "I have never had a problem, always helpful, great service and I recently joined their rewards program and plan to make this my first choice for business travel." in 32 reviews
Absolutely love the Marriott in Columbus GA! The staff and management was just amazing! The offer a very nice hot breakfast selection as well as evening social hours. Their fitness room is well kept and always had water and towels.
Although I have not stayed often at Marriott hotels, they have always been clean, had a nice workout room (when one is available) and provides a nice continental breakfast
Some people like boutique hotels and those are fine for the trendy visit. but sometimes you need a tried and true.. a place that is comfy and has consistent management across the board. I prefer Marriott for that.
Love the Marriott chain. All have been affordable, we'll maintained and great customer service. Stayed in Marriott in Lancaster PA, NYC, Florida, and SC....all were fantastic. Definitely will be using them again.
I have stayed at a few Marriott hotels. they are always very clean and the employees are nice and helpful
They're so fancy and conventional. Love all the Luxurious rooms and lobbies. It's a good choice for a business trip
I've had really good luck with Marriott the hotels are usually clean and they seem to have hotels everywhere.
Marriot has a really nice rewards program. I've stayed at a few of their different style hotels, and all the accommodations have been great. I've had the pleasure of meeting some great front desk clerks who have been much more accommodating than at other hotel chains. You should always consider them for a stay when you travel
Most locations are nice and clean. I think they're a good value as well. No complaints.
I have stay here a couple of times is very nice and clean and I love the look of all the room..top notch help and service...
Q & A
Is this hotel pricey?????
Is this a good quality hotel for its price?
Do they typically have free wifi?
Do you take advantage of the free breakfast? Do you like it?
Does any of the Marriotts include breakfast?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos